How are Penny 2's for balling

samuelturnerr

Banned
I bought the black ones yesterday and im gonna wear them to school deff. but idk if I should ball a couple games in them

I've played two games in my whites...theres a lot of cushioning so they feel really comfortable. As expected they arent the lightest shoes out...but ididn't see it as a problem.

They look
pimp.gif
too.

thanks balled in mine today they were greatt i already want another pair, but how long do they last

Straight out of the box, the zoom unit and heel unit feel a little harder than my OGs... Ogs were well broken in though.

i don't know about the retros but i had the og's and they were one of the best basketball shoes i have ever used.

For me they're bad. I can't seem to get that lockdown feeling after lacing my pair. I use them strictly for casual. Also, the cushioning isn't thatgreat. I prefer Zoom Air tho.

The retro's are high quality and nice for balling. I don't wear mine for it though because i like them too much to mess them up!

i'm thinkin about coppin a pair to ball in but i'm a little skeptical about the traction?
Can anyone inform me on how well they grip the floor???

^^Traction is a big downfall for these kickz. It's due to the weird design of the sole. Even on clean courts I couldn't get a proper grip.

just bought myself the white penny 2's that were on sale, and even though i havent hooped in them, from just walking around in them, i wouldnt ball inthem, there really bulky and traction is not all that great. but to each his on. if there comfortable to you then do it.

do these fit tight, I normally wear a 10.5 but all i could find for sale are size 10's . Im worried I will buy them and now im stuck with a pair of shoesthat dont fit.

Back
Top Bottom