How can you tell when a girl is checking you out?

Girls dont check me out they just ask to wio
But I dont shout I keep silent but she doesnt cuz my sex so violent
Destroy that panocha like a chipotle burrito leave her thang smellin worse than some fritos
Same guy flaming illest for not being a good muslim in the other thread. You cool bro 
eyes.gif

Her eyes will make a B line straight to your meat.
idk if you foolin

but chicks definitely do that holmes, i cant have the slightest of chubs or else chicks lock in, i was walkin with a female friend and she pointed out all the girls who were peepin, but they do it to all guys, but still, catch em watchin, and then dont just stand there bust a move

idk if you foolin

but chicks definitely do that holmes, i cant have the slightest of chubs or else chicks lock in, i was walkin with a female friend and she pointed out all the girls who were peepin, but they do it to all guys, but still, catch em watchin, and then dont just stand there bust a move
I have never seen a girl do this. How can you even tell when a guy is wearing jeans?

I like to say why you mean muggin then it's easy from there to figure it out
This is actually really good advice, even if it means you have to be a tad disingenuous. I've had girls giggle at me from a semi-distance and I've approached them with something along the lines of "oh so you're making fun of me now?". Totally immobilizes them.

some of yall thinking too much into it, though..

glad i didnt read any "body positioning caddy corner to your approximate distance" trash ...

so NT is getting better. :pimp:

Real talk, I didn't know women looked at men's "junk". Not sure if you can really see anything decisiviely, unless dude is at the beach wearing speedos or super tight jeans. But I guess it's the same when we look at that part of a girl, unless she got a mean tamel coe going on.

As far as the original question, it is hard to tell sometimes. If you see it for sure, you'll know it right away. But a lot of girls are going to be slick and you probably won't catch it.

Club will you hang out with me please?

I believe I've extended an invitation several times already. Are you worried I'll get all the ladies' attention if we hang?

If she looks you dead in the eye, she wants you....or you got crust on your face....make sure you don't got crust on your face.

Seriously.

This. I'm telling you, not to sound cocky but upon meeting most of my GFs friends I can tell right off the bat if they want the D all up inside their pink velvet sausage wallet. Just by the way the either smile, or how they talk to you. Or in fact they always ask either about you or invite you to do something ie: smoke a cigarette. I know this because my GF has made the mistake of telling me which of her friends would like to bone me 
smokin.gif

scary thing, I was right about every single one. Including her aunt. 

Dog.. My wide has told me that women in her family have had conversations about "how attractive I am" lol

well arent you two a couple of young Brandos.

Diego quitcher fibbin'

Back
Top Bottom