How can you tell when a girl is checking you out?

How is it that NBA players had little to no trouble *hiding* their junk in booty shorts for 2-3+ decades?

Now we have adolescents claiming they have trouble warding off females because they're wearing slacks.
My thoughts exactly
And honestly am I the only one who slides my junk in one sleeve? Seriously what are you guys on.

Last edited:
How is it that NBA players had little to no trouble *hiding* their junk in booty shorts for 2-3+ decades?

Now we have adolescents claiming they have trouble warding off females because they're wearing slacks.
My thoughts exactly
And honestly am I the only one who slides my junk in one sleeve? Seriously what are you guys on.

Yeah I do that :lol:

But it gets mad uncomfy when I sit down and my leg crushes my D.

:smh:

Also I tried it out a few times got one smile back IDK maybe I was reaching. She was talking to her homegirl so I wasnt sure.

Also I tried it out a few times got one smile back IDK maybe I was reaching. She was talking to her homegirl so I wasnt sure.

The way I'm looking at you from what you have said is that you don't really try. You expect the girl to do all the work. Nope.

If she smiles at you smile back, smile first if you have to. Acknowledge that you're friendly :lol:
Then walk over to her if you get a positive response. It'll slide from there.

^I smiled first.
IDK i used to give this try hard vibe. I am not sure if I ever found the proper balance. I found the balance for the first impressions, not sure about the follow up. But seriously nothing about me has changed since all the million failures that caused me to just say **** it. At least nothing serious

A success rate of 0 out of 7,000 (underestimating) gives you a **** it mentality.

No excuses though. I am slowly coming back. Baby steps. Tomorrow if I get a smile back I'll talk to her but I forgot all my canned material.

Last edited:
Go straight unrehearsed.

Saying hey, and then my name is sunshineblotters :smile:lol) and then that natural conversation will get you places.

I never go for the name first. You gotta give them a reason to remember your name before you give it. Reverse is true when you get their name. Otherwise you are both just going to forget it. She wont care about your name otherwise. Same thing applies to asking about their plans.

Man EFF the guessing games and crap. If you wanna talk to her go up and say what's up.

I got so hype today, some chick my girl works with really wants it. Annoys the **** out my girl too, it just makes me feel great lol. 

Am I a bad boyfriend? 
grin.gif

I never go for the name first. You gotta give them a reason to remember your name before you give it. Reverse is true when you get their name. Otherwise you are both just going to forget it. She wont care about your name otherwise. Same thing applies to asking about their plans.

Not exactly.

I'd use it as a test. Say hi, introduce yourself "Hey, my name is sunshine :pimp:" have a little small talk give her a compliment. Nothing close to "I want this to continue." Then end the conversation. The next day, or later that same day if you see her and smile, and she said hey sunshine you're pretty golden :lol:

I got so hype today, some chick my girl works with really wants it. Annoys the **** out my girl too, it just makes me feel great lol. 

Am I a bad boyfriend? 
grin.gif

Nope. I know the feel.

My girl does get kind of annoying when she is annoyed with something like this. Like its my fault some chick wants the d.

Some NBA players used medical tape to tape their d to their inner thigh. They would wrap it around the shaft and thigh a few times to prevent cockflopping on peoples foreheads. 

I know this because MJ taught me how to do it in the locker room. 

Man EFF the guessing games and crap. If you wanna talk to her go up and say what's up.

I aint rushin into **** repeating the same mistakes that ****** with my psych the first time. Repeating the same **** over and over again expecting different results was Einstein's definition of insanity. If nothing changed since last time no need to go through that again.

Back
Top Bottom