How can you tell when a girl is checking you out?

idk if you foolin

but chicks definitely do that holmes, i cant have the slightest of chubs or else chicks lock in, i was walkin with a female friend and she pointed out all the girls who were peepin, but they do it to all guys, but still, catch em watchin, and then dont just stand there bust a move

:lol: Yea I was joking, but women are definitely guilty of this.

too many variables to decisively say if a woman was checking you out.....

Safest thing to do is always assume they are checking you out. 

Having this assumption and attitude = confidence = core fundamental aspect of getting yambs. 

So basically if a chick is blind I still think she wants the D....

Last edited:
idk if you foolin

but chicks definitely do that holmes, i cant have the slightest of chubs or else chicks lock in, i was walkin with a female friend and she pointed out all the girls who were peepin, but they do it to all guys, but still, catch em watchin, and then dont just stand there bust a move
I have never seen a girl do this. How can you even tell when a guy is wearing jeans?
idk man, i wear slim straights usually and sag a little so maybe thats how??? but she told me its called a crotch check

its kinda like when we check out a chicks rack, idk about you, but i always think chicks dont notice when i look at there rack even though i know they notice, its something i dont think about because its a subtle change of eye direction, but they notice, next time youre standing somewhere look around you might catch a few

^Guess i found my problem.

Yeah, you have to be willing to accept the possibility of a mini-rejection. You smile, she doesn't smile back. It's no big thing. At least you'll find out without having to say a word. If she is really checking you out, though, she'll smile back.

Last edited:
I was in soho walking home and this Asian chick is like standing in front of a store
She looks at me then starts smiling but I just brushed it off
Because eve n if I did approach her I really don't want to deal
With Asian parents ( I know sounds messed up but my brethren know what
I'm sayin)

No. Haha. I was wearing regular work slacks. I had to ask her something so I was standing at her desk. She was sitting but rather than looking up at me she looked straight ahead. When she answered my question she talked into my meat like it was a microphone.

This chick told me she loved when I wore slacks a while back :lol: I didn't know chicks did this for the longest.

How is it that NBA players had little to no trouble *hiding* their junk in booty shorts for 2-3+ decades?

Now we have adolescents claiming they have trouble warding off females because they're wearing slacks.

^ Something bout slacks man. This one day at work the slacks just made the bulge extra bigger than usual. Caught this chick, my coworker, staring at my package that day biting her lip

Last edited:
if she mimics your body movements ie change in posture, yawning
..Thinking out loud to get your attention ie: *shopping. she sees a shirt ive picked up, im paying her not a damn lick of attention* ooooohhhhh...we have it in blue too.

Small things to get your attention. If your horrible at reading peoples body language of people you dont know (like me), then none of this matters.

How is it that NBA players had little to no trouble *hiding* their junk in booty shorts for 2-3+ decades?

Now we have adolescents claiming they have trouble warding off females because they're wearing slacks.
You must not of seen all that bbc action in the 80's.

Back
Top Bottom