How can you tell when a girl is checking you out?

roll.gif

Exact response I was looking for. Made my night. 

I'll tell you from personal experience that is just now coming to light.

- started grad school last august
- met one of the girls in my class...cute blonde girl...skinny by NT's standards, works out, not a lot of mass or **** but cute girl nonetheless
- we paired up a lot last semester...thought nothing of it.
- come back this semester and this girl is trying to sit with me, texts me stupid ****, and most importantly I catch her looking at me ....A LOT.
- tells me she made a bet with her ex-bf about gaining 10 lbs (which I think would help) and she is asking me advice and wanted me to go workout with her.....I ain't got time for none of that....atleast for right now.

A girl is checking you out when she laughs at your dumb jokes a bit too much than warranted, you catch her looking at you and when you catch her she looks down or away, and she keeps eye contact with you for longer than normal.

Now i'm in a predicament because she's 1/5 girls I would pork in my class, of which I'm the only guy in my year.

I was hoping I could push back a casual encounter/romance later in the semester but the way things are playing out....I may have to bang this girl out soon.

When a woman likes you, you will know it, she'll probably say one of the following....

You're so interesting...

There's something about you...

Yeah right ( in response to your simpage)

......in all honesty picking up on cues is easy, also recommend egoiste cologne by Chanel.

When a woman likes you, you will know it, she'll probably say one of the following....

You're so interesting...

......in all honesty picking up on cues is easy, also recommend egoiste cologne by Chanel.
And how much is that? You guys who spend hundreds on cologne realize that there is no such thing as a human pheromone.

Girls have an ability to unconsciously smell your sweat and determine your level of attractiveness to them.

$80 retail for that Chanel cologne

And I agree with that, girls do pick up on natural pheromones but cologne is that natural kick. Because the way you smell, and the extra kick from pheromones are two completely different ballparks. Cologne is a good idea.

Some NBA players used medical tape to tape their d to their inner thigh. They would wrap it around the shaft and thigh a few times to prevent cockflopping on peoples foreheads. 

I know this because MJ taught me how to do it in the locker room. 
roll.gif

You're so interesting...

And how much is that? You guys who spend hundreds on cologne realize that there is no such thing as a human pheromone.

Girls have an ability to unconsciously smell your sweat and determine your level of attractiveness to them.
right......

doesn't' cologne smell different depending on who wears it?.......

^ this statement helps absolutely none of the posts above......

just thought id throw it out there.....

and to Grim,       
tumblr_lys1dwno0B1r7ms4po1_250.gif
.........control yourself !!!

With that mentality, why even take interest in your appearance at all?  Cologne is more for yourself than it is for anyone else.  Confidence is the biggest key in this situation and if you come out of your house looking good and smelling good then you're confidence should be pretty high.  Not to mention the compliments you'll get from women based on your smell alone.  You can easily turn that into a conversation and get her number or you can compliment a girl on how she smells and start a conversation like that.  The way I see it, my cologne, just like my clothes, is something that I picked out that I like and I can't help but feel good when someone compliments me, so I'm sure it works both ways...

Real talk, I didn't know women looked at men's "junk". Not sure if you can really see anything decisiviely, unless dude is at the beach wearing speedos or super tight jeans. But I guess it's the same when we look at that part of a girl, unless she got a mean tamel coe going on.

da same way men stare at chick's crotches in jeans and tights is da same why they stare at us.

my ex used to tell me how mad she got when she would walk da streets with me and notice other girls look down there

while we were walking together.

they especially like guys in basketball shorts and sweatpants.

Last edited:
da same way men stare at chick's crotches in jeans and tights is da same why they stare at us.

my ex used to tell me how mad she got when she would walk da streets with me and notice other girls look down there

while we were walking together.

they especially like guys in basketball shorts and sweatpants.
What if someone got a small weiner? 
laugh.gif

Then girls be staring and saying to one another:

Girl 1: "Girl, you see that guy over there?"

Girl 2: "Yeah, what about him"

Girl 1: "WHERE HIS PEESH AT?" 

I still dont believe a girl can tell someones tool measurements by their pants or they would never be surprised by the size.

The nudge of the elbow when sitting beside her...but that was from a cougar.

They're way more aggressive...

Back
Top Bottom