How did you find out about Nike Talk? (10th Anniversary Edition)

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

i honestly have no idea. but when i first joined i never left the jordan forum. but as time has gone on, i havent been in the jordan forum in years.
ditto.

Summer of 2001 before 8th grade. I was looking for kicks and I came across a gang of sneaker sites. Neoprodigy.com had a link and Ive been here ever since.Time flies. I dont know what life would be like w/out NT.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

From my cousin, but he's not a NT regular. He put my brother on, who is TupacJordan , and I was lurking, and whoop there it is.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, and people already with the ducktales.... Dont remember but I think it was after I referred someone to air-jordans.com and they told me about NT
%@$? You deserve
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
of these. What the hell I got to prove, by saying how I found out about NT. I'm already here.

I was referring to tupac jordan and his usual
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
responce, but I prob got the wrong SN..... n/m

was on uptempoair for like 2 years and asked what did ISS mean
got on ISS and asked what does NT mean

the rest was history

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Summer of 2001 before 8th grade. I was looking for kicks and I came across a gang of sneaker sites. Neoprodigy.com had a link and Ive been here ever since. Time flies. I dont know what life would be like w/out NT.
I remember when you use to talk trash to me and a couple of NT'ers on some NT spin-off forums
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Time flies by quick

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Searching for jordans back in '00 on the internet. Came across it, and lurked for two years. Joined officially in '02
couldnt have said it any better. I recall some asian guy named Ekin was always bringing them out cuz he had a Nike connect or something.

Been looking for sites dedicated to Nike and JB, finally found a great site a several months ago. Finally joined last week
smile.gif

Used to work at a footlocker back in 01. Concords dropped and a couple guys came in to buy them and they were talking about NT this and that. I was like whatsNT? There like its a sneaker chat place on the internet where people talk about kicks. Needless to say once I got home and saw it I was hooked.

3 names since 01, 2 bans and now I used this name.

I Love NT!

yahoo.com search back in fall of 01. Was looking for a site with Jordan release dates. Was lurking since then. Didn't become a member till last yearthough.

Googling Jordan release dates back in 05 lurked for a year then finally joined in 06.

Back when i was in highschool maybe around 01-02 i needed release dates for jordans. A friend told me about it been lurking since then and official signed upin 06'.

2003 NBA Eastern Conference Playoffs.

Jason Kidd was wearing some $$#* that I had to have.

After some research on Kicksology.net, I found out they were the Zoom Flight 2K3s.

I would search on Nikebasketball.com, Uptempoair.com, and other sneaker sites for info.

One day, I came across a link on Google that led me to all these pictures of the 2K3s.

Some weird Black and Red website. I didn't think much of it then, I was just relieved to finally see pics of these shoes.

I started wondering if there were pictures of any other cool Nike hoops sneakers on this site. I found them.

Then, I started looking around out of curiosity. Found my way to the Music section.

Some dudes were talking about who the top 10 rappers were, at the time.

This is when it all started. I signed up for NT because I wanted to join this discussion of the top 10 rappers.

The rest is history.
pimp.gif

(My shoe fascination started 3 years earlier when I received some Nike Air Prestos for my birthday.)

When I used to chill at my friend's house, he would always be on NT.. I'm like wth is that black and red site.

Then I started lurking at home.. now it's all gravyyy

cousins house summer of 03.. was tryna find info on the 3s when my cousin busted out his pair of blk cements back then i wanted a pair too so that was my firstever campout for the white cements

My cousin always got Jordan info off NT, so I joined to be apart of the NT familia!

Bought a pair of shoes of off some guy on craigslist and he said he was a member of Niketalk. So I checked it out, lurked for about 6 months and then joined.

I was looking for Jordan Release dates and I found NT. It was around March or April of 2006.

Jordan Retro XI's were releasing, i had to get information on them. When was that, in 2000 i think. lurked for a while before i finally joined.....haventbeen around much lately on here....this is my first post since 09/28/08 13:42:08

I wanna say dudes name was nikepark...or something like that but his collection pictures brought me here...not sure what yr that was

Back
Top Bottom