How did you get put on?

ohsnaps88 told me about general.

nerd.gif

I was a lurker back in like '03 untill '08 and finally made an account.

Was looking for Jordan and AF-1 release dates and bumped into Niketalk's over the top list of release dates.

I stumbled upon it when i tried to type in nike.com and niketalk came up in the history drop down thing. My cousin must've been on it.

Originally Posted by wildcard

a video on youtube called dont step on my j's. now that i think bacck on it-who was the guy in that video? is he a poster on here? if anyone knows what im talking about

Me too haha.

my cousin first told me about it....
he told me about it, b/c he said it had all the 'newest kicks news'

so i checked it out, this was my first look at a forum btw,
everything was a little to complicated at the time, so i was like 'ok cool, but ill stick to nicekicks.com'

then i pick up the 'slam: kicks' mag. with jordan on it, and there was a poll/vote thing, where it asked, 'whats the best site for sneakernews', #1 was NT,
from there, took my time with it, did my time lurking/figuring things out and whatever....

now im part of the NT fam!
and its also my 'life'
laugh.gif

i check the site everyday!
smh.gif
and
grin.gif
pimp.gif
tired.gif
at the same time....

only thing is that i wish i got 'put on' this site earlier.....

some kid in my multimedia class last year always used to look at shoes on here, and thats when i first started collecting, so i decided to check it out

My on again/off again boyfriend back in like 05-06. He use to send me random pictures and stuff he would find on here. So I started coming and reading thegeneral section on my own, being that I wasn't into sneakers as much as he is. Didn't sign up until last year, and now due to him being in the USMCI'm probably on here more then he is. This place is always good for a good laugh!!!!

I remember wanting to buy a pair of DS Black XVI's. Back when I used to play ball at LA Fitness, one of the guys I played with told me about a websitewhere I might find the shoes. I think this was back in 05.

i was just gettin into the shoe game in 7th grade and asked my friend (pacers31) for good websites abotu shoes and release dates.. led me here, this site hasbeen my savior from boredum since '03

Back
Top Bottom