How did you get put on?

Ayo niketalk! How did you guys get put on to niketalk???

I member i was searching for a release date page for Js and i stumbled across NikeTalk...

Its all good from then
pimp.gif

Niketalk is appreciated! Niketalk FTW!
pimp.gif

a video on youtube called dont step on my j's. now that i think bacck on it-who was the guy in that video? is he a poster on here? if anyone knows what imtalking about

back in 01 when 2 of my homeboys in high school that wore and had the same interest in Jordans / Nikes told me about NT.....back when i ONLY used NT for shoetalk, buying / selling and release dates.....i barely even go to the shoe forums anymore....just music and general..
laugh.gif

wish i could still log on with my old sn
ohwell.gif
..........i still try toswitch it over from the old Ezboard to Yuku, but it never worked....or mabey im using the wrong pw?!? o well

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

Ayo niketalk! How did you guys get put on to niketalk???

I remember i was searching a release date page for Jordan's and i stumbled across NikeTalk...

Its all good from then
pimp.gif

Niketalk is appreciated! Niketalk FTW!
pimp.gif
that's how i stumbled across NT.
happy.gif

Back in 01 I was looking for a site with Jordan release dates. After google searching I stumbled upon this site. Became an official member last year though.Lurked forever though before that.

Originally Posted by wildcard

a video on youtube called dont step on my j's. now that i think bacck on it-who was the guy in that video? is he a poster on here? if anyone knows what im talking about

Haha I found NT the same one. Great video
pimp.gif

My friend would always lurk NT, and i'd be like Wth are you doing?

Then one day I actually lurked at home, then made a account.. now its all gravy!
pimp.gif

The Shoe Market place.
Once I realized you had to be a member for more than 3 months and have 300
posts I heck might as well get it poppin.
pimp.gif

Friend from back in sophomore year in high school, he knew a lot about kicks and stuff.

My roommate just gave me a NKETLK t-shirt btw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by psykhO

My friend would always lurk NT, and i'd be like wth are you doing?

Then one day I actually lurked at home, then made a account.. now its all gravy!
pimp.gif
Something like that...

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Originally Posted by wildcard

a video on youtube called dont step on my j's. now that i think bacck on it-who was the guy in that video? is he a poster on here? if anyone knows what im talking about

Haha I found NT the same one. Great video
pimp.gif
your avy is so sick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Seems like we all come here or find our way here through the JB forum but mostly all end up staying in General.

On the OG NT a bunch of kids invaded the And1 message board. This was years ago, like when And1 vol 5 and 6 came out.
We used to clown NT on the and1 message board. A few moths later I got into shoes, then I remembered this site. This rest is history.

my godbrother's best friend at the time gave me the heads up and told me to check this site out for jordan releases

Back
Top Bottom