How do you control your anger NT?

Holy @+*+.

But usually when I get mad I go play ball.

Or just punch the @+*+ out of my bed.

Or go to the Aquarium and put baby alligators in the figure-4 leg lock

bb_bench01.jpg

occasionally:

Phelps-Smoking-ROOR-Bong.jpg

dunno i used to have the worst temper when i was little but im more relaxed now for the most part. i think living in california calmed me down, no joke.

yea i didnt, thats all messed up now an 26 bucks to see fish wasnt really that serious

im really gonna work on this though

no need for it, i remember it was worse when i was younger, ive had issues with employers and the work place but i didnt care cuz i wasnt tryna make it acareer but still.

UPS................o man.........if it wasnt for the union.....i was gonna bang out with the supervisor i was like 19. they couldnt fire me

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

dunno i used to have the worst temper when i was little but im more relaxed now for the most part. i think living in california calmed me down, no joke.

yea before i said i wanted to live deeper in 203 but i think maybe i might need a warmer climate all year............

yall laughin but this is real now that i think about it, like im not a bad dude but when people act up.......man i use to have big fights with my moms orsister like dont talk funny or act funny. its a fact a taurus can lose control its like im fittin them stupid zodiac descriptions to a T

ive already tried to get over materialism ive done better with it, that (&#$ dont mean nothing at the end of the day either. i just like happy people anhappy livin

imma just take a break

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

I feel you, arguing online only gets you so far...just leave NT for a few minutes and realize that whatever is said here doesn't really matter in real life. No one knows you but you.

Pray

If that doesnt work

Gym

If that doesnt work

couple hrs of Moern Warfare or GTA 4, just hoot people and run over them

Nah monday no roids, I don't drink alcohol or smoke weed either. That comment actually never gets me mad for some reason its just funny. This wack though,I just don't like hypocrite or wannabe talk talkers I gotta find a way to just handle situations better. It aint good.

damn bro you dont even drink? guess thats how you get the .001% bf

seriously though best thing to do is just chill out by yourself and watch a movie or some @@+!.

also im not gonna recommendend drinking out of anger....but in terms of drinking in general i feel like dudes who never drink end up being more tightly woundthan dudes hwo let loose once in a while at least. but that's prob just an over-generalization.

It ain't that serious my man.
At the end of the day I try not to let things bother me cause I know I'm above all that.

Play Xbox .

Gears of War 2 ... I get hella kills when I'm mad .

Blow _'s heads off & 'eything .

Ohhh Audi=Lurkin? Same dude who was tryna meet up with Mayor to throw the fair ones?
roll.gif
This lame was Pm'n me on my old SN askin if i was boys withMayor and tellin me to come see him
roll.gif

i use to have a crazy anger problem since my whole family is dysfunctional, since the age of 13 to 18 i been to a few pyschs to get evaluated and spend a weekor 2, they tried to give me this bull pills which if you refuse to take they won't release you, burning erb puts me at peace and keeps me real calm throughstressfull times im like a ticking time bomb lol all the docs said the same thing, i hold it all in and explode cause im a real cool dude but when your on mybad side you might get hurt lol + music gets me high =)

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Nah monday no roids, I don't drink alcohol or smoke weed either. That comment actually never gets me mad for some reason its just funny. This wack though, I just don't like hypocrite or wannabe talk talkers I gotta find a way to just handle situations better. It aint good.
Same here.
pimp.gif

Nah monday no roids, I don't drink alcohol or smoke weed either. That comment actually never gets me mad for some reason its just funny. This wack though, I just don't like hypocrite or wannabe talk talkers I gotta find a way to just handle situations better. It aint good.
I feel you.

Don't let text stress you though...

StaXX wrote:

Same here.
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

maybe ya'll need to

Back
Top Bottom