How do you feel when your ex downgrades?

Real talk, how do you feel when your ex downgrades? I don't know whether to feel
smh.gif
frown.gif
, or
laugh.gif

After only a few months (after 3 years) she's with some new guy, and dude is a total cornball in every aspect. I can't tell if its legit because everything looks so damn forced.

IDk if I should laugh or feel like, wow you really are gonna date this guy after me? It's gotta be a rebound.

Alright this isn't about me though, how do you guys feel if your ex downgrades?

Real talk, how do you feel when your ex downgrades? I don't know whether to feel
smh.gif
frown.gif
, or
laugh.gif

After only a few months (after 3 years) she's with some new guy, and dude is a total cornball in every aspect. I can't tell if its legit because everything looks so damn forced.

IDk if I should laugh or feel like, wow you really are gonna date this guy after me? It's gotta be a rebound.

Alright this isn't about me though, how do you guys feel if your ex downgrades?

Who are you to judge if dude is a downgrade? What if her previous dude (guy before you if she had one) said the same thing about you? You see how this works?
I'm not trying to mess up your thread, but I hope you get my point. For the most everyone thinks the next man/woman after them is a "downgrade".

Who are you to judge if dude is a downgrade? What if her previous dude (guy before you if she had one) said the same thing about you? You see how this works?
I'm not trying to mess up your thread, but I hope you get my point. For the most everyone thinks the next man/woman after them is a "downgrade".

I'd probably just laugh and continue to do me

no shots but it seem like it's bothering you, just do you brotha and average more rebounds Dwight Howard you'll be iight

I'd probably just laugh and continue to do me

no shots but it seem like it's bothering you, just do you brotha and average more rebounds Dwight Howard you'll be iight

my ex just got in a relationship, yea I'm salty but I feel like she didn't upgrade from me

my ex just got in a relationship, yea I'm salty but I feel like she didn't upgrade from me

In her eyes it isn't a downgrade. You sound feminine even using that term by the way. I only hear salty females using the term, talking bout how they look better and all that bull. If you got left for a ugly chick or a corny dude than it's not your ex it's you. It isn't your past lovers fault that you lack depth and only look at the top layer, and it isn't their fault that personality surpasses looks in the long run. 

In her eyes it isn't a downgrade. You sound feminine even using that term by the way. I only hear salty females using the term, talking bout how they look better and all that bull. If you got left for a ugly chick or a corny dude than it's not your ex it's you. It isn't your past lovers fault that you lack depth and only look at the top layer, and it isn't their fault that personality surpasses looks in the long run. 

Originally Posted by Greezee

Who are you to judge if dude is a downgrade? For the most everyone thinks the next man/woman after them is a "downgrade".

Cosign. You are an ex for a reason.

But if she says that he's a downgrade then I laugh, and it's happened to me twice with the same girl
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Greezee

Who are you to judge if dude is a downgrade? For the most everyone thinks the next man/woman after them is a "downgrade".

Cosign. You are an ex for a reason.

But if she says that he's a downgrade then I laugh, and it's happened to me twice with the same girl
laugh.gif

Had a similar situation after a six year relationship. Just do you she's your ex for a reason so really nothing she does should bother you unless you still feel for her. Whether the dude is a lame or not is personal opinion he may feel the same way about you. Some women like to jump right into another relationship because they can't deal well enough with themselves to be alone. Don't worry about her she had her chance. Upgrade yourself brotha!

Back
Top Bottom