How do you know when you're in a relationship?

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

figured it was just some, too. but then seeing all these cosigns leaves me feeling
tired.gif
I know. I know. 
tired.gif

but that type of outlook very rarely has anything to do with the woman ever. That's a personal thing.
Nah I'd say the tendency is a personal thing, the actual feeling is a match thing which absolutely has to do with the women because she's half the equation. 
Doesn't mean the woman is flawed just means you/her weren't right for him. 

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by cap1229

figured it was just some, too. but then seeing all these cosigns leaves me feeling
tired.gif
I know. I know. 
tired.gif

but that type of outlook very rarely has anything to do with the woman ever. That's a personal thing.
Nah I'd say the tendency is a personal thing, the actual feeling is a match thing which absolutely has to do with the women because she's half the equation. 
Doesn't mean the woman is flawed just means you/her weren't right for him. 
Corrected. Def a match thing but why not just let things run their course? Beginning, middle and end. If your with the one you really care for you won't get bored. It's the same with true friendships not those fake friendships/acquaintances that you are forced to have for occasions and circumstances. You don't get bored acting stupid together, talking about things, or being with your real friends.

Originally Posted by ricky409

This thread is pure lulz.

Famb said "when I use condoms with other girls" lolololol.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's honestly true though. There's a growing number of females who have the mindset of "as long as he comes home
at the end of the night and doesn't bring me diseases, everything's ok". And dudes take advantage of it, can't even be mad
laugh.gif

well damb.

kind of ruins the honeymoon feeling. so this is expected of relationships? idk why i'm so surprised. i heard men do have a short attention span, especially when it comes to women. i guess just hearing it aloud kind of solidifies it.

We dont have to worry about this schnookums.

Imagine dude falling asleep after eating booty. The morning breathe must be terrible
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Regis

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

laugh.gif
 funny thing, I actually have a friend like this. Dude just met this girl about a month go but prior to that dude would call up everyone on every given weekend to hang out after he broke up with his girlfriend months back. smh Now he's we can't even get a respond from dude when we text him and straight up blowing up our fb feed with pictures of him and the girl and whatever they're doing. lmao 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man we all have that friend, smh.. wait til it ends and he starts posting song lyrics on his statuses.  
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Then you got the dudes that only hit you up when their girl made plans with her friends to go clubbing.
30t6p3b.gif

Got a homeboy like this smh...he hit everybody up outta nowhere earlier this week talking bout "yo my girl outta town, we gotta do something this weekend!!"
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Pepper

Originally Posted by Executive76

Pepper wrote:
I think it holds some truth. Think about it, Friday rolls around the corner what you want to do? Burn one down (If you're about dat lyfe) and chill with your friends and hopefully scoop a few interesting characters along the way. As you begin to bond with someone you're seeing, naturally all you want to do (if you're genuinely interested) is stay hugged up beside them. Catch a movie Friday  night, crash at her place and smash in the morn 
pimp.gif

what do I know, I'm a woman.
pics?

If you can find me on facebook, I'll grant you a friend request and you can sift through my albums to your heart's content. 
PM me your Facebook email.

Actually wrote a little something about this in "FfYL"...figure I'll share it with NT:

The Point of No Return

That means you have to know when things are getting a bit too real for you, so you can cut and run without getting cut and run over by a justifiably bitter woman because you led her on for a year and a half. What you may not know is that there are a few telltale signs that girl who is your friend has become your girlfriend...below, I will share some of the most common.

You probably have/soon will have a girlfriend if:

-You find yourself lying to her...if you didn't give a ***# about her, why would you care if she knew the truth?

-She expects you over at certain times and there is any sort of misunderstanding about a cancellation of such a time.

-She's the only person you're actively pursuing. The expectation of exclusivity is ownership pretty much by definition.

-A gift besides a Facebook wall post is expected on her birthday.

-You have to explain ANYTHING. Why her friends saw you with that girl, who you were talking to, where in the world is Carmen Sandiego...for anybody who you're not going with, the answer should invariably be some offspring of "None of your +#@$@%% business". You can be nicer if you want, but you get the point.

-You answer the question "what are we now?" with anything but "same thing we were before, dammit...and quit asking!"

-You don't remember the last time you went 3 days without speaking.

-You speak 4 or more days per week on leisure time. That's every other day. Of course, it could also be called "every other day" if it was only 3 days a week, but at least it's not a majority. (More on why a majority matters in a bit.)

-She expects to eat every time she comes over. Not like "hey, you got any chips?" More like "What's for dinner tonight?" Worse, she volunteers to actually make dinner. Very few people make food specifically for people they have no romantic interest in. Think about it. It's called "nourishment". Would her efforts to nourish be meant for somebody she didn't care about?

-You go to the drugstore to get her...well, almost anything really, but ESPECIALLY those.

-You spend the entirety of a Friday night together without any kind of sexual activity.

-You watch a sporting event together when one partner has displayed no previous interest in sports. Worse yet, she claims to be a fan of your team despite thinking a strikeout is a political protest and that a fullback is a plus-size model.

-You're expected to answer every communication every time, regardless of urgency, on pain of moderate to severe attitude. Most platonic friends will understand if you don't return a text or a phone call at an odd hour or during a time when one is known to be occupied beyond non-local conversation, such as at work or during a football game…but for your girlfriend, you’re contractually obligated to take action as long as you can use your hands or mouth. It’s only fair if you’re going to expect similar treatment from her.

There are many such examples, but most of them are similar in spirit to the ones listed above. Basically, as soon as you're not completely single, you're at least partially in a relationship. This may or not be a problem for you, but if it is and you see anything like what we just discussed out of your unlabeled lover, run.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

You know what, miss you're all right. 
Gracias.
I think some people really underestimate the Power of the P. Friday night and you at her crib and she's straddling you, you're going to go "hol' up hol' up, my boy's texting me." no sir.

The P only has power when it's new P.My pimps know wassup.
*daps* 
pimp.gif

u know when ur in a relationship when u slowly unconciously start cutting other females off. IE: they hit u up and u dont rly want to talk to them and u wud rather talk to ur "main"

Originally Posted by eight2one

Gracias.
I think some people really underestimate the Power of the P. Friday night and you at her crib and she's straddling you, you're going to go "hol' up hol' up, my boy's texting me." no sir.

The P only has power when it's new P.My pimps know wassup.
*daps* 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

and potus, your post is pretty on point.

Actually when I'm messing with a girl, They always ask me this question when we're in my car. Out of nowhere after we been hanging out for a while a few weeks. she'll say "So you my boyfriend now?" That usually tells me I'm spending too much time with her.

Smanged it, then after I chilled in the bed and she made me a sammy.
I knew I was her one and only from that point forward.

Been together ever since

Back
Top Bottom