How do you know when you're in a relationship?

Originally Posted by Pepper

You know when you're in a relationship when all you want to do is spend your Friday night and Saturdays with that person.

Not true. You still gotta make time for your boys. It's not like you're married with kids

if your toothbrush is there.. you're in a relationship.
edit:

this makes me reflect on my last relationship: we discussed that we weren't in a relationship yet.. so i introduce her to people as my friend & then she got upset that i didn't introduce her as my girl.. females are so damn complicated man
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by az5950

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

when you eat her butt.....and ONLY her butt
I actually brought this up in another thread, was eating some girls butt and she was not my g/f and never intended to be in a relationship with her. I don't think licking that brown hole has anything to do with a relationship, at least for me I do it because I want her to do it in return.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ireminisce

if your toothbrush is there.. you're in a relationship.
edit:

this makes me reflect on my last relationship: we discussed that we weren't in a relationship yet.. so i introduce her to people as my friend & then she got upset that i didn't introduce her as my girl.. females are so damn complicated man
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
I "asked" a girl to be my gf by buying her a toothbrush to keep at my place.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by gambit215

When you cant tell her who else you have fornicated with.........................thats ya piece

Had to add this, just saw this in a movie
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know I'm in love when I wear a condom with the other girls...................Blew my mind............

Yeh that about sums it up
pimp.gif
this but y & how in the hell did this turn into a thread about eatin rump? yall boys is really low down & i hope yall know it too
laugh.gif

@Josednk1068

The point of confirmation is to establish exclusivity. That needs to be verbalized. The feelings being there is fine and I agree the feelings will be there before you confirm it. But when you "confirm" it you are essentially letting them know I am with you and only you. Before that point you don't really have rules to follow. Like I said, the mature and easy way to handle it is to talk about it and not assume.

So for all you guys munching on butt hole at night I gotta few questions.

No remnants of foul taste whatsoever on ya tongue? You going for a taste strictly when she's fresh out of the shower?

I used to think licking pearl was wack but then I started doing it and grew to love it. Can't see myself ever eating feces though.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

@Josednk1068

The point of confirmation is to establish exclusivity. That needs to be verbalized. The feelings being there is fine and I agree the feelings will be there before you confirm it. But when you "confirm" it you are essentially letting them know I am with you and only you. Before that point you don't really have rules to follow. Like I said, the mature and easy way to handle it is to talk about it and not assume.

pretty much.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

So for all you guys munching on butt hole at night

No remnants of foul taste whatsoever on ya tongue?

I used to think licking pearl was wack 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The descriptive words used.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Where the hell was this thread 2 weeks ago?

I started dating a really good friend a few weeks ago. We mainly chilled at her spot then got physical (INS yet..) after like the 2nd time. She hit me the next day with the infamous "so what are we?" and I told her she's my girl. Been going 2 weeks strong since...

Honestly, we both had reservations because we were really close friends for 5 years but both admitted to thinking about it from time to time. Its so different now though. Like, bf me can't act the same way as friend me cause she kinda changed up. In all fairness, she warned me it would happen but I ain't expect it to be like this. Idk man.. maybe I've been single for too long but I been having some early 2nd thoughts..

Awwwwww
Another point for #teammalesandfemalescantbefriends

No remnants of foul taste whatsoever on ya tongue? You going for a taste strictly when she's fresh out of the shower?

I used to think licking pearl was wack but then I started doing it and grew to love it. Can't see myself ever eating feces though.
sick.gif

i used to think licking pearl was wack too........until lil wayne started rapping about it.

always fresh out the shower you acting like i eat the booty after she took a dump or something
laugh.gif
sick.gif

it taste like pennies...nothing wrong with some whip cream and syrup to sweeten up the taste
wink.gif

anymore questions about eating da booty?

sick.gif

i used to think licking pearl was wack too........until lil wayne started rapping about it.

always fresh out the shower you acting like i eat the booty after she took a dump or something
laugh.gif
sick.gif

it taste like pennies...nothing wrong with some whip cream and syrup to sweeten up the taste
wink.gif

Seinfeld-Puts-An-End-To-Racism-With-The-Vanilla-Chocolate-Cookie.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif

wink.gif

oh my god b, thats is soo disgusting. pennies?
roll.gif
sick.gif

i dont know wats worse the fact that yall eatin butt or the fact that these women is encouraging & allowing this to occur.

Originally Posted by Regis

Lol at dudes who don't eat the butt.

Where's your sense of YOLO?

real men go above and beyond da call of duty to please there girl. even if it means getting a few dingleberriess stuck inbetween teeth in da process

forgot nt is still full of little boys
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

real men go above and beyond da call of duty to please there girl. even if it means getting a few dingleberriess stuck inbetween teeth in da process

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
2x06-Afternoon-Delight-Animated-gif-Michael-What-No-no-no-no-arrested-development-7915781-300-167.gif

Lol at dudes who don't eat the butt.

Where's your sense of YOLO?

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

u have got to be kidding me man

Back
Top Bottom