how do YOU tie your motorsport 6 's

his airnezz

Banned
whats up NT, i was just curious on how most of you tie your motorsport 6's, this is my first 6 and i want to be creative with it, so go ahead and post pics on how you got your MS VI's laced up

sqs94k.jpg

seriously, that looks really ugly. use all the holes. tie them all the way up. a major portion of the beauty of these shoes is their look and comfort when laced completely and properly.

There your kicks so yu shuld lace them however yu like. I didnt purchase the MSs but all i did with my carmines was take off the lace lock and then lace them normally.

Originally Posted by His Airnezz

whats up NT, i was just curious on how most of you tie your motorsport 6's, this is my first 6 and i want to be creative with it, so go ahead and post pics on how you got your MS VI's laced up

sqs94k.jpg
out of the millions of possible shoe lace combinations, this really might be the worst.

They only thing i change is that i put the lace lock on da first lace on the bottom. Other then that i leave it the way it is.

personally, i can't stand the lacelock anywhere lower than the lacepocket. really pointless and ugly down there. but that's just my opinion, which shouldn't matter to you.

on the black red releases, og, 2000 and this year, the contrast lacelock is not used at all.

lol saw fat dude in tampa
rockin these with some beat %$% cement laces
the shoes where exploding his weight made them a wide fit lol when we all know jordan run narrow

Back
Top Bottom