How Does Fat Joe Get Love In The Hood After What He Did To Cuban Link?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Pun died and Cuban said he was only around Joe for Pun.

Cuban had to bootleg his own album which was decent, especially for the time.

Fat Joe has always had rumors of treating his artists poorly.

this.

its why they all, except armaggedon (easily the weakest of the group) left

he would always say everyone was gonna get their turn. never happened

if pun was alive, best believe he would have been left fat joe behind, while the rest of TS would have sided with pun

fat joe was always jealous of pun

this.

if pun was alive, best believe he would have been left fat joe behind, while the rest of TS would have sided with pun

Is that really Joe?
eek.gif

I saw the thread a few weeks back but for some reason the pics werent working for me
laugh.gif

Is that really Joe?
eek.gif

I saw the thread a few weeks back but for some reason the pics werent working for me
laugh.gif

My boy goes out with Puns old assistant, she came with us on vaca and the stories she was saying were funny and mind-blowin at the same time, about Pun's abusive ways and how Joe rides off of Pun's death, how they supposedly were like brothers, but in reality Pun couldn't stand Joe....but this ain't no secret, reason why Cuban had that fall out with Joe after Pun's death....supposedly Joe has Cuban blacklisted and labels won't $@#* with him.....kind of foul and a ###%* move to not let that man eat....but then goes to show, regardless of anything, Joe holds weight.

My boy goes out with Puns old assistant, she came with us on vaca and the stories she was saying were funny and mind-blowin at the same time, about Pun's abusive ways and how Joe rides off of Pun's death, how they supposedly were like brothers, but in reality Pun couldn't stand Joe....but this ain't no secret, reason why Cuban had that fall out with Joe after Pun's death....supposedly Joe has Cuban blacklisted and labels won't $@#* with him.....kind of foul and a ###%* move to not let that man eat....but then goes to show, regardless of anything, Joe holds weight.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

this.

Ya'll dudes really really be killing me with this stuff lol. Pun was your mans like that or something? Ya'll was tight like that, right twin? Stop it. And as for releasing albums its NEVER been about taking turns. Its about getting yourself hot enough to the point where a record company can take a chance on your album. Neither Cuban or any of the other members of Terror Squad except Remy, who found a niche with females, ever were hot enough in the streets to have support to put out an album. If you were financing the project would you put your your money up for a Cuban Link album?

ksteezy wrote:

Cuban's fall out was for the same reason most rap groups eventually fall out. Money.  What in God's name makes you think Fat Joe has ever had the power to blacklist someone?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

this.

Ya'll dudes really really be killing me with this stuff lol. Pun was your mans like that or something? Ya'll was tight like that, right twin? Stop it. And as for releasing albums its NEVER been about taking turns. Its about getting yourself hot enough to the point where a record company can take a chance on your album. Neither Cuban or any of the other members of Terror Squad except Remy, who found a niche with females, ever were hot enough in the streets to have support to put out an album. If you were financing the project would you put your your money up for a Cuban Link album?

ksteezy wrote:

Cuban's fall out was for the same reason most rap groups eventually fall out. Money.  What in God's name makes you think Fat Joe has ever had the power to blacklist someone?
eyes.gif

eh, I think Cuban could have dropped 24k and it would have done reasonably well.
it was 2000 and he had 2-3 singles.

eh, I think Cuban could have dropped 24k and it would have done reasonably well.
it was 2000 and he had 2-3 singles.

RavageBX wrote:

ksteezy wrote:

eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

dude straight took an ex-bird word for the truth 

straight run tell dat 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

RavageBX wrote:

ksteezy wrote:

eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

dude straight took an ex-bird word for the truth 

straight run tell dat 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back