How Does Fat Joe Get Love In The Hood After What He Did To Cuban Link?

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by ksteezy

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

dude straight took an ex-bird word for the truth 

straight run tell dat 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
she was Pun's assistant, not his ex....don't see the reason as to why she would lie, not like any of this @%@! is relevant or worth arguing over.....ya dudes get too excited over who knows more of the actual truth. Im just repeating what an inside source said, not any different or more reliable than WSHH or wherever the majority of you are getting your info from.
OK but we all know that people that used to associate themselves with anybody (ex)
would lie its just common knowledge

and aint nobody getting excited about who knows the truth nobody is really even asking for it 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the last couple of post is about a cuban link album 

unless Joe or cuban himself post what the deal is it will always be he say she say 
bro, how small is your world, who's "we all"?
and whats so hard to believe about what i said besides the part where she said that Joe had Cuban blacklisted?....

Truthfully speaking though Elkin, do you really think Fat Joe holds the kind of weight to get someone blacklisted?
Im not saying he didnt try cause he very well mightve attempted to, but does he REALLY have that kind of pull in the industry?

Truthfully speaking though Elkin, do you really think Fat Joe holds the kind of weight to get someone blacklisted?
Im not saying he didnt try cause he very well mightve attempted to, but does he REALLY have that kind of pull in the industry?

ill just leave this here....

regarding pun's wife and all da money he's made....da second video got cuban link situation...NT doesn't think, ya REALLY think cuban link wasn't gettin shown love by

atlantic? it takes money to to do videos, do advertisement, push a single thru radio, etc....cuban link REQUESTED to be released from his contract before his album even dropped...

so as a label head, you're supposed to allow a artist walk after you invested 6 figures plus for promotion and album production? remember this is da early 00's we talkin about.

look at all da members of TS...NONE of them cats outside of remy martin was grindin on da mixtapes getting a buzz...what ya want fat joe to hand feed all of em? 
laugh.gif
outragous....

ill just leave this here....

regarding pun's wife and all da money he's made....da second video got cuban link situation...NT doesn't think, ya REALLY think cuban link wasn't gettin shown love by

atlantic? it takes money to to do videos, do advertisement, push a single thru radio, etc....cuban link REQUESTED to be released from his contract before his album even dropped...

so as a label head, you're supposed to allow a artist walk after you invested 6 figures plus for promotion and album production? remember this is da early 00's we talkin about.

look at all da members of TS...NONE of them cats outside of remy martin was grindin on da mixtapes getting a buzz...what ya want fat joe to hand feed all of em? 
laugh.gif
outragous....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

it takes money to to do videos, do advertisement, push a single thru radio, etc....
there was a video for "tellin me lies", though
or is that your point?

it takes money to to do videos, do advertisement, push a single thru radio, etc....
there was a video for "tellin me lies", though
or is that your point?

she was Pun's assistant, not his ex....don't see the reason as to why she would lie, not like any of this @%@! is relevant or worth arguing over.....ya dudes get too excited over who knows more of the actual truth. Im just repeating what an inside source said, not any different or more reliable than WSHH or wherever the majority of you are getting your info from.
OK but we all know that people that used to associate themselves with anybody (ex)

and aint nobody getting excited about who knows the truth nobody is really even asking for it 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

unless Joe or cuban himself post what the deal is it will always be he say she say 
and whats so hard to believe about what i said besides the part where she said that Joe had Cuban blacklisted?....

ex associates never lie in your world OK
and when I say we all I mean nobody is eliminated from the possibility of lying 

thats common sense 

maybe its just me but i take it with a grain of salt when it comes to a broad gossiping 

and getting cuban blacklisted is hard to believe

how you blacklist a cat that wasnt a star to begin with

how you blacklist a local #!$$@ 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thats common sense 

maybe its just me but i take it with a grain of salt when it comes to a broad gossiping 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

fat joe been in da industry since 1992, has worked with damn near everyone...in a industry thats big on favors for favors...you honestly think fat joe DOESN'T have

pull?...alot of ya just disrespectful with da puerto rican.....i WISH da rap universe had a Dominican as influential to hiphop has fat joe...alot of ya don't even respect that N_'s

come up...how many cats have come and gone? and this used to be fat ****% still here, and he's still always good for a street banger...

fat joe been in da industry since 1992, has worked with damn near everyone...in a industry thats big on favors for favors...you honestly think fat joe DOESN'T have

pull?...alot of ya just disrespectful with da puerto rican.....i WISH da rap universe had a Dominican as influential to hiphop has fat joe...alot of ya don't even respect that N_'s

come up...how many cats have come and gone? and this used to be fat ****% still here, and he's still always good for a street banger...

I actually got respect for dude. For what its worth I do think he has street cred.

At the end of the day though its a cut throat business. If dudes see money making potential with Cuban you think they going to dead that out of respect for Joe?
You giving the industry too much credit, familia.

I actually got respect for dude. For what its worth I do think he has street cred.

At the end of the day though its a cut throat business. If dudes see money making potential with Cuban you think they going to dead that out of respect for Joe?
You giving the industry too much credit, familia.

ehh i dont know abot joe being influential

chameleon yes

about dominican rappers, u right, there is none, and there wont be one for a while, especially with these cornballs el lapiz, monkey black, villano sam, la parra, etc.....

but atleast AZ and one of the members of bone thugz are half dominican

lol if no one went back and read that old post in the music section, you need to straight comedy.

lol if no one went back and read that old post in the music section, you need to straight comedy.

ehh i dont know abot joe being influential

chameleon yes

about dominican rappers, u right, there is none, and there wont be one for a while, especially with these cornballs el lapiz, monkey black, villano sam, la parra, etc.....

but atleast AZ and one of the members of bone thugz are half dominican

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thats common sense 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Why does Fat Joes street cred bring out so much anger in people?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thats common sense 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Why does Fat Joes street cred bring out so much anger in people?

Back
Top Bottom