How Does Fat Joe Get Love In The Hood After What He Did To Cuban Link?

Originally Posted by cartune

Fat+Joe+BET+Awards+11+Arrivals+dPhedvouVMGl.jpg

Ben Baller gained some weight.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

tellin me lies, should have cheated

played "tellin me lies" 2 days ago.
edit:

and NT froze 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

even though that song was jamming

and dude had the neptunes beat 

I think that $#!% was still going to flop

edit:

and NT froze 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

edit:

and NT froze 
laugh.gif
Tellin me lies had a hum at best. Not even a buzz lol. I remember very clearly at the time cause I'm from the BX and I actually used to buy albums at the time. One of my best friends is Tony Sunshine's cousin and he would talk about what was going on all the time but I still took it with a grain of salt. Three sides to every story. And no one was checkin for Cuban like that. He got outshined by Prospect and Triple Seis regularly.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

edit:

and NT froze 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

could be, but everything NY sold back then 
laugh.gif

who knows
and I made it clear in my replies that they were just rumors as far as I knew

after Pun's widow made an %#+ out of herself recently, I can't blame Joe

edit:

and NT froze 
laugh.gif
Tellin me lies had a hum at best. Not even a buzz lol. I remember very clearly at the time cause I'm from the BX and I actually used to buy albums at the time. One of my best friends is Tony Sunshine's cousin and he would talk about what was going on all the time but I still took it with a grain of salt. Three sides to every story. And no one was checkin for Cuban like that. He got outshined by Prospect and Triple Seis regularly.

edit:

and NT froze 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

could be, but everything NY sold back then 
laugh.gif

who knows
and I made it clear in my replies that they were just rumors as far as I knew

after Pun's widow made an %#+ out of herself recently, I can't blame Joe

Title brought back mad memories
laugh.gif

I don't think A Beautiful Haze posts anymore, otherwise we would've had another meet-up in the middle of NY
laugh.gif

Title brought back mad memories
laugh.gif

I don't think A Beautiful Haze posts anymore, otherwise we would've had another meet-up in the middle of NY
laugh.gif

ksteezy wrote:
My boy goes out with Puns old assistant, she came with us on vaca and the stories she was saying were funny and mind-blowin at the same time, about Pun's abusive ways and how Joe rides off of Pun's death, how they supposedly were like brothers, but in reality Pun couldn't stand Joe....but this ain't no secret, reason why Cuban had that fall out with Joe after Pun's death....supposedly Joe has Cuban blacklisted and labels won't $@#* with him.....kind of foul and a ###%* move to not let that man eat....but then goes to show, regardless of anything, Joe holds weight.

Cuban's fall out was for the same reason most rap groups eventually fall out. Money.  What in God's name makes you think Fat Joe has ever had the power to blacklist someone?
eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

dude straight took an ex-bird word for the truth 

straight run tell dat 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

she was Pun's assistant, not his ex....don't see the reason as to why she would lie, not like any of this @%@! is relevant or worth arguing over.....ya dudes get too excited over who knows more of the actual truth. Im just repeating what an inside source said, not any different or more reliable than WSHH or wherever the majority of you are getting your info from.

ksteezy wrote:
My boy goes out with Puns old assistant, she came with us on vaca and the stories she was saying were funny and mind-blowin at the same time, about Pun's abusive ways and how Joe rides off of Pun's death, how they supposedly were like brothers, but in reality Pun couldn't stand Joe....but this ain't no secret, reason why Cuban had that fall out with Joe after Pun's death....supposedly Joe has Cuban blacklisted and labels won't $@#* with him.....kind of foul and a ###%* move to not let that man eat....but then goes to show, regardless of anything, Joe holds weight.

Cuban's fall out was for the same reason most rap groups eventually fall out. Money.  What in God's name makes you think Fat Joe has ever had the power to blacklist someone?
eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

straight run tell dat 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

she was Pun's assistant, not his ex....don't see the reason as to why she would lie, not like any of this @%@! is relevant or worth arguing over.....ya dudes get too excited over who knows more of the actual truth. Im just repeating what an inside source said, not any different or more reliable than WSHH or wherever the majority of you are getting your info from.

I know this is OT but does anyone have the Fat Joe video where he trying to write a verse in his notebook, but dude seems like hes struggling like he's taking an exam?
laugh.gif

I know this is OT but does anyone have the Fat Joe video where he trying to write a verse in his notebook, but dude seems like hes struggling like he's taking an exam?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

RavageBX wrote:

eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

straight run tell dat 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OK but we all know that people that used to associate themselves with anybody (ex)
would lie its just common knowledge

and aint nobody getting excited about who knows the truth nobody is really even asking for it 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the last couple of post is about a cuban link album 

unless Joe or cuban himself post what the deal is it will always be he say she say 

RavageBX wrote:

eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

straight run tell dat 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OK but we all know that people that used to associate themselves with anybody (ex)

and aint nobody getting excited about who knows the truth nobody is really even asking for it 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

unless Joe or cuban himself post what the deal is it will always be he say she say 

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

straight run tell dat 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

bro, how small is your world, who's "we all"?
and whats so hard to believe about what i said besides the part where she said that Joe had Cuban blacklisted?....

Back
Top Bottom