How does Nike Talk pull females on the regular in life? Smash stories? Pics included as well

I've learned that throughout the years, you can't be the nice guy or simp all the time. With that said how do you guys get box on the regular? For example, you're at a grocery store and you see a cute female; how do you proceed to get the P? You're at the club and a girl and you know she sees you; how do you proceed? What is your technique?
I met a girl at a work party the other night, she was on me the whole night because I was acting like I didn't see her, even though she was cute. I did my thing and she came to me on her own, but now that I got her digits, how should I take it?
Pics:
scaled.php

Leopard print shirt with the lion king type portrait in the back.
eek.gif

Depending on your race, there may be a jungle fever joke in here somewhere.

she probably likes u..jus hold on tight and dnt fumble the ball..talk to her bro like u would to anyone else jus wit alittle more charm

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Leopard print shirt with the lion king type portrait in the back.
eek.gif

Depending on your race, there may be a jungle fever joke in here somewhere.

laugh.gif

Just act normally with her, one thing a female doesn't like is when a guy puts on a front or act for them

Ignore her for the next 6th months...don't respond to her texts, don't call her, don't even talk to her at work.  Straight cold shoulder.  Stay on Niketalk.  You got to let it marinate.  Then 6 months later just whip it out on her.  She'll be so in love with you by then it will be in the bag.

Kobe voice*You're Welcome*Kobe Voice

Call her ugly
Pull her hair
then run

Spoiler [+]
You only want the P
frown.gif
she seem so sweet

Originally Posted by ItzJono

she probably likes u..jus hold on tight and dnt fumble the ball..talk to her bro like u would to anyone else jus wit alittle more charm

See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. I've been doing this for years and girls seem to just brush me off. And then I say to myself, "It's not worth my time" and give up. How do I get that "I don't give a @%%@" type attitude?

Originally Posted by Mitsui

See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. I've been doing this for years and girls seem to just brush me off. And then I say to myself, "It's not worth my time" and give up. How do I get that "I don't give a @%%@" type attitude?

by honestly not giving a damb. It gets easier as you get older and start focusing on your goals. You seem young, and she does too. Right now, you're at the bottom of the desire pole and she's at the top. The older y'all get, the more the roles reverse.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

don't treat her like a friend

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Chat a lil to set up something but dont become her pen pal thru text

That's what I did. She texted me first the next afternoon after the party. I asked her to hang out, but she said she'd like to bus with me home for summerschool (We talked about school and we had the same schedule). I wanted to grab a dinner or something, but she said it'd be cool to bus
eyes.gif

So about my situation, should I just give her a call? I don't know if she has a boyfriend or not. How do I call and find out? Better yet, how do you guys deal with rejection?

Back
Top Bottom