How does Nike Talk pull females on the regular in life? Smash stories? Pics included as well

About my situation, when should I call her? We've texted a bit, but would it be too random to just call her?

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Ignore her for the next 6th months...don't respond to her texts, don't call her, don't even talk to her at work.  Straight cold shoulder.  Stay on Niketalk.  You got to let it marinate.  Then 6 months later just whip it out on her.  She'll be so in love with you by then it will be in the bag.

Kobe voice*You're Welcome*Kobe Voice
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mitsui

So about my situation, should I just give her a call? I don't know if she has a boyfriend or not. How do I call and find out? Better yet, how do you guys deal with rejection?

Don't ask about the boyfriend. She'll bring it up if she needs to.

If you're just trying to get in her pants, play the game. Don't text so often, disappear for a few days, respond with short responses and then hit her up out of the blue. It works with all females because they want what they think they can't have. It's become such an easy routine.

Ignore her for the next 6th months...don't respond to her texts, don't call her, don't even talk to her at work.  Straight cold shoulder.  Stay on Niketalk.  You got to let it marinate.  Then 6 months later just whip it out on her.  She'll be so in love with you by then it will be in the bag.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

About my situation, when should I call her? We've texted a bit, but would it be too random to just call her?

Text her, "Are you busy, do you mind if I call you?". Make sure you actually have something to talk about. Open ended questions.

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Chat a lil to set up something but dont become her pen pal thru text

That's what I did. She texted me first the next afternoon after the party. I asked her to hang out, but she said she'd like to bus with me home for summerschool (We talked about school and we had the same schedule). I wanted to grab a dinner or something, but she said it'd be cool to bus
eyes.gif
real life...
take the bus with her... at the end give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek (if your scared just say " im going to give you a kiss on the cheek" and then do it...)

then ask her out later that day (make sure you say the word  "date")... if she says no then its because you wack 
laugh.gif

when you ask her out say something like " i was thinking about going to eat at (insert restaurant)for our date you like that place?" then shell either say:

"no i dont like that place" and you say "o whats you favorite restaurant  (she tells yous )and then you say ok we'll go there then, when you available....

"yes" you then just ask when shes available... (make sure its asap, the sooner the better)

initial statement gave her no option to answer yes or no to the date but to if she likes the restaurant...

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

So about my situation, should I just give her a call? I don't know if she has a boyfriend or not. How do I call and find out? Better yet, how do you guys deal with rejection?

Don't ask about the boyfriend. She'll bring it up if she needs to.

If you're just trying to get in her pants, play the game. Don't text so often, disappear for a few days, respond with short responses and then hit her up out of the blue. It works with all females because they want what they think they can't have. It's become such an easy routine.
All of this. 
Easy catch b.. 

like they said don't go out your way to be an a$* but at the same time don't make your self overly available. I find women simple, they expect most guys to be all over them cuz that's what there used to, when your just calm and chill they want you more simple as that.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Text her, "Are you busy, do you mind if I call you?". Make sure you actually have something to talk about. Open ended questions.

If you ask the right questions she will do majority of the talking.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

laugh.gif

typical nt
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

If you ask the right questions she will do majority of the talking.

Yup. 
OP tell her to finish this line "If I were a boy................" what ever she responds with use it to your advantage. When you get really comfortable with her ask her if she was a stripper would would her stage name be? This is assuming she wouldn't be offended. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by capuT

is her name maggie?
No her name isn't Maggie, and I am not from SD.
And thanks for everyone's input. Someone earlier mentioned that I should be an ##%#!!#. How do I get my message across though? I want her to know that I am interested

Originally Posted by capuT

is her name maggie?
No her name isn't Maggie, and I am not from SD.
And thanks for everyone's input. Someone earlier mentioned that I should be an ##%#!!#. How do I get my message across though? I want her to know that I am interested
Be an @!$, but pay her some attention?
Man idk how to explain it, you just do it.

Back
Top Bottom