How important is looks really?

Have you ever broken things off with a guy you found really attractive?

Yes, he had no ambition.

The guy I cared for the most was the least attractive person I dated/talked to.
Funny, positive, smart, creative. The longer I knew him the more he got attractive.
He solidified my beliefs that looks arent that important.

Men aesthetics aren't like Women, Women are beautiful men aren't. In terms of physical attributes, most women only care about height and physique for men. A physically desirable man to most women are him being at least 6 ft tall with 6 pack abs

[QUOTE="shoefreakbaby, post: 29878284, member: 41767"[/QUOTE]

I'm not a bad looking guy but I'm short. I'd rather have been a bit uglier and taller lol. Girls really care about height.

Nah, I’m short, 5’8 but I feel like I’m a pretty handsome guy and women though they prefer height still give me play. Most women I date are taller than me or at minimum my height. I’ve messed with maximum maybe 3-4 girls that were shorter than me. Crazy thing is it’s not intentional at all. I don’t care about a woman’s height. I hear the short jokes and the “it’s weird wearing heels around you” comments all the time. But then I end up tagging em doggystyle :evil::nthat:

So you based your life choices on other people views

all humans do.

women dont care if they are walking around with a less attractive man.

counting-money-2 (1).gif

fellas, as long as you paid you can be as grotesque & disgusting lookin as you want...women be lookin for "security" and they're willing to compromise on just about anything to get it.

But 5'8 is tall to me. I wasn't kidding when I said I was short lol

As long as you have confidence in yourself and your personality don’t ever feel like your height is a detriment. Any chick that’s gonna over look you for height isn’t a chick you want anyway.

Yes, he had no ambition.

The guy I cared for the most was the least attractive person I dated/talked to.
Funny, positive, smart, creative. The longer I knew him the more he got attractive.
He solidified my beliefs that looks arent that important.

Interesting. Did you meet the guy that you didn’t think was that attractive after being heartbroken by someone you found attractive? Basically was he someone you met after being screwed over by the dudes you found attractive over and over again? I’ve found that most women don't open themselves up to being serious with someone they don’t find attractive until after running into issues with the guys they are attracted to (excluding gold diggers).

Tried to tell y’all we in 2018 meanwhile women in 2074. Throw out all the logical rules or basically anything that makes sense to us and there you have it.

I just feel you have to be taught what's a good aesthetic or personality, if I should elaborate more on my initial post.

Who's to blame?

I'm fairly short too, 5'8. But I'm funny, chill, dress nice and handsome than a mf, so I just play to my strengths. I do fairly well with chicks, but I'm picky and I'm big on chemistry, we gotta connect on a certain level for me to be interested long term. I can say that I'm pass the age of casual hookups... Even though it's likely that one will take place tomorrow.

Interesting. Did you meet the guy that you didn’t think was that attractive after being heartbroken by someone you found attractive? Basically was he someone you met after being screwed over by the dudes you found attractive over and over again? I’ve found that most women don't open themselves up to being serious with someone they don’t find attractive until after running into issues with the guys they are attracted to (excluding gold diggers).

No I didnt meet him after heart break, he was really funny, like really. And fresh hair cuts were his savior

Back
Top Bottom