How important is looks really?

Dude said it takes talent to use a big **** LMFAO,, this can’t be life.
All it really takes is experience to CONTROL ur nut. Once u ain’t a quick draw women will rarely complain. That’s why lil **** men still get love.

Lmfao but ain’t no talent in ANYTHING I QUOTES FROM YOU. I’ll continue to under think as women don’t even know what they want and by the way women HATE over thinkers.. I ain’t wasting my effort to figure it out for them.

You said men have to be noteworthy to get sex LMFAO.

what's funny is you proved my point...how is the attribute you described not noteworthy among women if they are telling their friends about it?

Same. They will gladly say they have no standards. I use to be hella picky, like, I wouldn't let chicks even bop me if I wasn't feeling her. I've switched it up recently.

I would say when a girl looks a guy, she looks for is the guy taller than her, is he well dressed, and is he confident looking. After that I don't think they're as picky as we are. So we have it a little easier.

That's the only way I can explain in my head some of the pairings I see out there (outside of money)
Yea long as u not wild ugly just gotta be clean and put together, then say the right things ...and most chicks won’t even notice the extra stuff like rockin designer n icing up your beard/ hairline :lol:

i think anyone that says that looks are not important is a damn liar. Now i dont think they should be the main reason you like someone but you have to be at least attracted to person in order to date them. Now if you trying to just smash maybe it doesn't matter. I've seen plenty of guys that claim the only **** with bad *****es but their baby mommas is ugly as hell. There is too many pregnant ugly chicks for people to say they only mess with good lookin wimminiz..

I’ve been with drop dead gorgeous chicks where I become less impressed by their looks because their personality is awful. I’ve been with ugly chicks who I’ve become infatuated with because their personality is amazing but then I become insecure about what the outside world thinks about her looks when out in public. There’s a balance definitely but the overall goal is that you’re happy with who you are with. Inner beauty magnifies outer beauty but at the same time you want to be with someone presentable because like stated earlier, they will notice if you aren’t comfortable with them and they will notice you looking else where. You don’t want to hurt a person because of being shallow and insecure. Because of this I don’t have a type per se. I just let the universe cook.

ALWAYS respect the red flags, too. Walk away if they are present. Whenever you try and let it go, it always comes back to haunt you. Some red flags for me are: no college degree, parent's divorce during the ages of 7-18, don't exercise, don't eat well, drink too much, party too much, relying on makeup too much, bad job, no future prospects, and the most important of all--do not try to save people.

I've also got some solid tips to make sure you always have a good/successful date. Took me a few years to figure it out, but girls love it and I always get something out of it.
In my experience the partying and drinking too much is super real for when chicks past their early 30’s ...had a couple bad joints , great ladies but they stay turning up and be in the mix too much ...it’s not a good look imo, don’t wanna see my 35 year old chick putting up sloppy snaps and knowing all the promoters for every night of the week :lol: :smh:

i think anyone that says that looks are not important is a damn liar. Now i dont think they should be the main reason you like someone but you have to be at least attracted to person in order to date them. Now if you trying to just smash maybe it doesn't matter. I've seen plenty of guys that claim the only **** with bad *****es but their baby mommas is ugly as hell. There is too many pregnant ugly chicks for people to say they only mess with good lookin wimminiz..
That’s cuz dudes be frontin ...some of em smash any n every thing and most of us got a time n place where standards are out the window ( droughts , u stuck in the middle of nowhere , late night drunk etc ...)

Looks are very important for men and women. People that say otherwise just don’t want to seem shallow. Saying that, women do get less picky on looks after they been cheated on or left to be a single mom by the ***** they thought was so fine. And on the other end, a man will settle down with a chick he doesn’t find attractive after he finally realizes he ain’t pulling nothing better (will probably treat her like **** though). So yes looks are very important but they can be overlooked.

ALWAYS respect the red flags, too. Walk away if they are present. Whenever you try and let it go, it always comes back to haunt you. Some red flags for me are: no college degree, parent's divorce during the ages of 7-18, don't exercise, don't eat well, drink too much, party too much, relying on makeup too much, bad job, no future prospects, and the most important of all--do not try to save people.

The divorce thing is so real.
To add to that, broken family, bitter parents, etc.

Looks are important. At the end of the day you gotta be physically attracted to your significant other. Saying otherwise would be ridiculous. Everyone's views differ on what's physically attractive to them of course. I wouldn't put it that high on the list of importance though, looks don't mean much if you can't get along really well with eachother's personalities, lifestyle, goals, ...
Unless you're just looking to smash.

I've dated gorgeous women, and was engaged to an absolutely gorgeous woman . . .and one thing I noticed; I'm more likely to put up with way more nonsense from an incredibly attractive mate as opposed to an average looking one. Also, the average looking women were way more eager to please in all aspects of life -sexually, financially, emotionally supportive, etc. . .

A varitey of points in here, most of them sound hilarious
show me a man with an unremarkable wife and I'll show you a man who wouldn't mind if she looked better. it would likely be the first thing he would change about her.

besides, if looks aren't that important, why has every President since the television era been at least 6 feet tall and somewhat photogenic?

obvious exception is obvious, but he got by on raw white power which pretty much trumps everything at the moment.
Do you think you'll actually find a man who thinks his wife is unremarkable?
well, if you're just talking about sex, a man has to be noteworthy to attract sexual attentions, good-looking, talented, socially valuable, actually valuable, etc.

in general, a woman just has to be present and not visibly deformed for SOMEONE to take a shot.
Agree with this 100%, I'm willing to bet that any fully functioning and developed women with no standards would get piped pretty quickly before a dude in the same situation
if u got absolutely no standards u can smash pretty easy :lol:

i got some homies that bottom feed occasionally.
:lol:, knew a dude like this that REFUSED to go home by himself at the end of the night. He called it big game hunting

Same. They will gladly say they have no standards. I use to be hella picky, like, I wouldn't let chicks even bop me if I wasn't feeling her. I've switched it up recently.
See this is funny because I was the opposite, when I was younger(especially in high school) as long you didn't weigh more than me and had a "phat ***" it was all good. That started to change from my senior year going forward. Nowadays I respect my time and body and way too much to just lay up with anything. Although depending on the situation and my current alcohol intake this may change temporarily

Back
Top Bottom