How important is looks really?

Kinda silly but legit question, are there any millionaires with fat wives? I've never seen one.

They got so much money I'm sure they pay for personal trainers, chef etc.

Either that or they just keep her in the house.

Plenty of millionaires with fat wives in this country at least, think about it, the average american woman is 5'4 and 166 lbs, statistics dictate most dudes will have a fat wife/bm

Its been stated in here already, a great personality can make people over look certain flaws a person may have

Looks play a big part because that's what gets our initial attention in many cases. The personality is added on top of that.
I want someone who looks good and has a dope personality. What I consider good looking can differ for someone else, but they still look good to me and that was a part of it.

Non of us should pass judgement. If you inherited mayweather money right now would you have the discipline to not wild out on a pj with a roll of dimes? None of us know what it’s like to have that type of pressure.

Flaws =/= Being unattractive.
I'm not saying they are equal, being unattractive is the end result of a multitude of flaws that are determined by the individual (I.E. you). Alot of it is subjective since we all have different preferences and standards but if you absolutely zero physical attraction to somebody then you probably wouldn't even get to the point of exploring their personality to begin with

Plenty of millionaires with fat wives in this country at least, think about it, the average american woman is 5'4 and 166 lbs, statistics dictate most dudes will have a fat wife/bm
Especially after having kids. Sometimes women look better with a lil fatty slim. They get too skinny and b looking like a basehead

Yes looks are important. I'd rather have a women judge me for my looks first before she knows anything about me. If my girl and I ever end things that's it for me. I'm too damn successful now will never know if a chick wants who I am or what I am. My girl was with me when I had nothing. If things went bad she'd still hold me down.

Social acceptance is a major factor. Not necessarily approval, but fit inside of the circle. Same with parents and family. Ultimately it's up to the individual how much interaction between those groups would happen.

This goes for appearance and personality.

Looks aren't that important for the majority of ppl, just look at most ppl's wives/bm/girlfriends out of the people you know and be objective, it only makes sense because the vast majority of women aren't beautiful so there isn't enough beautiful women for most men

And even less handsome men for most women.

Thank God looks dont really matter.

I’ve been with drop dead gorgeous chicks where I become less impressed by their looks because their personality is awful. I’ve been with ugly chicks who I’ve become infatuated with because their personality is amazing but then I become insecure about what the outside world thinks about her looks when out in public. There’s a balance definitely but the overall goal is that you’re happy with who you are with. Inner beauty magnifies outer beauty but at the same time you want to be with someone presentable because like stated earlier, they will notice if you aren’t comfortable with them and they will notice you looking else where. You don’t want to hurt a person because of being shallow and insecure. Because of this I don’t have a type per se. I just let the universe cook.

Looks are important. Who want's to be seen with someone that's ugly?

no disrespect but im not trying to be seen in public with someone that im not physically attracted to

Other guys views matter a lot to men, women dont care if they are walking around with a less attractive man. (beyonce)

Im happy that this is recognized as an insecure trait.

I feel like it’s different with women. They want a protector and a provider. Neither of those traits can be judged off of looks. With men, we’re prideful. We want exclusivity. Something that everyone else wants but can’t have. Looks play into that.

Back
Top Bottom