How many black professors have you had?

only one - modern world literature, he was an interesting guy i'm pretty sure he was from Sierra Leone

I've had 3.
All female.
1 as of right now for English, and a previous one was my HS English teacher.

And one for psychology

One I remember off the top of my head: My thermodynamics and jet rocket propulsion professor. Real genius, really great guy, really tough professor.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I got one right now in my African American Humanities class

and boy does he act like a ninja
laugh.gif
smh.gif

IMO these african american based classes are on some borderline "bash white" type #!!@

Got one white lady in the class and I feel awkward for her
Hell yeah, that's one thing that pisses me off. When blacks are always saying the white man did this and that to them. Get outta here with that. You did that to yourself. 

I've had several, my high school was very multicultural

As for college I went to Howard University so you already know. There were quite a few "down" white professors thrown in the mix too
laugh.gif

1 in my african american cinematic history class. She was one of the coolest teachers I've ever had matter of fact

1 for Intermediate Accounting I
the other for Marketing Policy

I idn't really like my Intermediate Accounting professor because she was so hard to understand.  She ended up getting another job elsewhere in Memphis after my sophomore year.  My Marketing Policy professor on the other hand was cool.   Her assignments were very easy, and the case marketing presentations we did were fun and thrilling.

I've had a decent amount throughout my college experience

had a black female lawyer for my ADMJ class and she was
devil.gif

Math
Sex and Racism
African American History 2
Race, Caste, Ethnicity in the Global Perspective
Man/Woman Lit

All I can think of at the moment.

3 in college

2 were online classes

the other one was for a public speaking class chick was a ****e and wore a suit and tie on first day.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I got one right now in my African American Humanities class

and boy does he act like a ninja
laugh.gif
smh.gif

IMO these african american based classes are on some borderline "bash white" type #!!@

Got one white lady in the class and I feel awkward for her
Hell yeah, that's one thing that pisses me off. When blacks are always saying the white man did this and that to them. Get outta here with that. You did that to yourself.
Que?

Throughout elementary, middle, and high school I had black teachers, with a few white teachers mixed in there.

I have yet to have one here at UT though. But I'm still only a freshman.

had a bunch at Compton College
pimp.gif
transferred to UC Santa Barbara and have yet to see one.

I had two at this community college. It was a predominantly black school though. One of them taught psychology and the other taught communications. Both were mad cool and the communications teacher even bumped my grade, which was like 89.45 up to a 90 for an A
pimp.gif

At Florida I've only had 1 and I'm in my third year.

Everybody hated her and reviews on ratemyprofessor has her as really hard..should be fired etc..

She was cool as long as you SHOW UP TO CLASS..(she took attendance because the class was like 15 people).

I got an A because I came everyday and did my damn work. She was really intelligent and wise too.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom