How many of you are embarassed of your girlfriend?

Originally Posted by Aze201

You don't  have a real relationship if you can't talk to them and try to figure out a solution 

Sounds good, but when it comes to matters of attraction and beauty things are hard.  I would never tell my partner attraction is fading. That conversation has potential to do some major damage.
basically the death of the relationship once that topic comes up...way too much doubt and insecurity goes through her/his mind. Start thinking theres another person, blah blah...its relationship suicide...even though youre being "honest" and straightforward with each other

Originally Posted by Aze201

You don't  have a real relationship if you can't talk to them and try to figure out a solution 

Sounds good, but when it comes to matters of attraction and beauty things are hard.  I would never tell my partner attraction is fading. That conversation has potential to do some major damage.
basically the death of the relationship once that topic comes up...way too much doubt and insecurity goes through her/his mind. Start thinking theres another person, blah blah...its relationship suicide...even though youre being "honest" and straightforward with each other

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Why would you go out with someone that makes you embarrassed ?

And as for the " I only date 9 or 10 comments" that is why your alone your too shallow

Because that person makes them HAPPY. Them making you happy doesn't translate to, "I won't be embarassed about them." If I was with Kim Kardashian and her teeth looked like some piano keys, you mean to tell me that I don't really love her or shouldn't be with her if I am embarassed when she opens her mouth around others? Come on man.
If they make you happy why would you be embarrassed think about ?
I would rather be with a 5 that makes me happy and has a fixable problem 

Then with a 10 who don't make me happy and is only eye candy 

Because at the end of the day their going home with me not my friends or other people so why care about what other people think 

People let society effect to much of there life 

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Why would you go out with someone that makes you embarrassed ?

And as for the " I only date 9 or 10 comments" that is why your alone your too shallow

Because that person makes them HAPPY. Them making you happy doesn't translate to, "I won't be embarassed about them." If I was with Kim Kardashian and her teeth looked like some piano keys, you mean to tell me that I don't really love her or shouldn't be with her if I am embarassed when she opens her mouth around others? Come on man.
If they make you happy why would you be embarrassed think about ?
I would rather be with a 5 that makes me happy and has a fixable problem 

Then with a 10 who don't make me happy and is only eye candy 

Because at the end of the day their going home with me not my friends or other people so why care about what other people think 

People let society effect to much of there life 

Sometimes, but it hasn't nothing to do with looks but the way she acts in public
laugh.gif

Especially if you make a lil mistake on her order..all hell breaks loose
laugh.gif

Sometimes, but it hasn't nothing to do with looks but the way she acts in public
laugh.gif

Especially if you make a lil mistake on her order..all hell breaks loose
laugh.gif

You being in love with someone doesn't mean you lose touch with reality
pimp.gif
I happen to find Kim Schifino VERY attractive, after I saw her in person at a show ...but I know she's not superficially attractive by popular standards.
But she's smart, talented, full of energy and just a beautiful person to me.

But as far a my ex-wife was concerned
pimp.gif
devil.gif
....Superficiality comes at a price , why do you think Kim Kardashian always single?

I'll take Kim Schifino over Kardashian as MY GIRL anyday.

You being in love with someone doesn't mean you lose touch with reality
pimp.gif
I happen to find Kim Schifino VERY attractive, after I saw her in person at a show ...but I know she's not superficially attractive by popular standards.
But she's smart, talented, full of energy and just a beautiful person to me.

But as far a my ex-wife was concerned
pimp.gif
devil.gif
....Superficiality comes at a price , why do you think Kim Kardashian always single?

I'll take Kim Schifino over Kardashian as MY GIRL anyday.

I'll be honest. Sometimes I am a little embarrassed of my girl... because I think I got with her for the wrong reasons.

She's a foreign exchange student from Korea, and to be honest she looks really good. We communicate pretty well, because I'm learning Korean and her English isn't bad if you already know some Korean. It's just a little embarrassing in public sometimes, because her English can become pretty broken. I really don't mind it because I have patience with her, and usually I'll order things for her, but when we're talking I'm not good enough to have a full out conversation in Korean. So although I can understand her broken English fine, I still find it a little embarrassing when we're having a conversation around a lot of other people.

I feel like it's even more embarrassing for her sometimes, so I'm always encouraging her. I never let her know it embarrasses me a little bit too. It's just a part of being a foreigner in another country and trying to learn the language. I pretty much got with this girl because she looks good and is Korean, so I was hoping my Korean would get better if we hung out more often. And it is getting better... but the whole conversing in public thing can just get tiring sometimes.

I'll be honest. Sometimes I am a little embarrassed of my girl... because I think I got with her for the wrong reasons.

She's a foreign exchange student from Korea, and to be honest she looks really good. We communicate pretty well, because I'm learning Korean and her English isn't bad if you already know some Korean. It's just a little embarrassing in public sometimes, because her English can become pretty broken. I really don't mind it because I have patience with her, and usually I'll order things for her, but when we're talking I'm not good enough to have a full out conversation in Korean. So although I can understand her broken English fine, I still find it a little embarrassing when we're having a conversation around a lot of other people.

I feel like it's even more embarrassing for her sometimes, so I'm always encouraging her. I never let her know it embarrasses me a little bit too. It's just a part of being a foreigner in another country and trying to learn the language. I pretty much got with this girl because she looks good and is Korean, so I was hoping my Korean would get better if we hung out more often. And it is getting better... but the whole conversing in public thing can just get tiring sometimes.

Sorry, I can't agree with the idea that if someone makes you happy means you can't be embarassed by them. I really don't see the relation between the two. Because someone makes you happy means you like and appreciate EVERYTHING about them? Not seeing how you don't see that. If my girl ACTS like a jerk-off when she gets in public and I am not proud to be seen with her during those moments, does that mean she doesn't still make me happy? Because someone makes you happy doesn't imply they make you happy 100% of the time. You think about it.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

You don't really love her.
Why are you with her.
She doesn't make you happy.

Do you all see how ridiculous my comments are to this man?

Sorry, I can't agree with the idea that if someone makes you happy means you can't be embarassed by them. I really don't see the relation between the two. Because someone makes you happy means you like and appreciate EVERYTHING about them? Not seeing how you don't see that. If my girl ACTS like a jerk-off when she gets in public and I am not proud to be seen with her during those moments, does that mean she doesn't still make me happy? Because someone makes you happy doesn't imply they make you happy 100% of the time. You think about it.

You don't really love her.
Why are you with her.
She doesn't make you happy.

Do you all see how ridiculous my comments are to this man?

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

oh man..i had the same thing,
indifferent.gif
the broken english 
eyes.gif
 she was from the philippines but spent 3 years in a "ghetto" school, so she learned english around that kind of language... it was horrible 
frown.gif
 broken ghetto english is not cool

oh man..i had the same thing,
indifferent.gif
the broken english 
eyes.gif
 she was from the philippines but spent 3 years in a "ghetto" school, so she learned english around that kind of language... it was horrible 
frown.gif
 broken ghetto english is not cool

No one is perfect though
Its one thing to be embarrassed of your girl when she acts like a jerk every now and then and when she has her bad moments 

But to always be embarrassed of someone thats a completely different thing and thats is what OP is asking 

"How many of you are embarassed of your girlfriend?"  that was OP's question 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Back
Top Bottom