How many of you still believe that YOU will get married one day....? *Serious Discussion*

Me and my fiance are in the midst of planning a wedding for 9/9/2011. I got married at a very young age & divorced and learned alot from that experience and now have 2 beautiful children because of it. Been with my finace for almost 2 years and been knowing her for 13 and we have a 10 month old and life couldn't be better for me. Haven't been this happy in years honestly. There is someone out here for someone I honestly believe.

I plan on getting married someday. Just gotta find the right girl, a lot easier said than done though. Its getting harder and harder to find a good girl nowadays.

Right now, I am not thinking about it at all... i am only 22

I plan on getting married someday. Just gotta find the right girl, a lot easier said than done though. Its getting harder and harder to find a good girl nowadays.

Right now, I am not thinking about it at all... i am only 22

Been married 10 1/2 years. It's gotten better and easier as the time went on.

-J-

-J-

Originally Posted by JBug88

-J-

Serious question, say u gotta go in the bathroom and drop a deuce. Do you lock the door? Do you even close it? Does she? Now say your wife is dropping one and you need to brush your teeth so you run in there and see she's using it, do you go "oh my bad" and walk out and wait or just be like #+$! it and still do your thing too? Also, what is the sex like after 10 yrs? Same stuff? Adapting to the new age, more serious things? If that's not too personal.

I ask because I wonder myself how I'd navigate those situations as well as the sex thing. Like 30 yrs ago, oral sex and anal and all that stuff wasn't nearly as widely accepted and practiced as normal as it is now, so our parents likely didn't participate in it. But if they're still sexually active, like in say 1996 or something do you just all of a sudden try to bust out a new trick?

Originally Posted by JBug88

-J-

Serious question, say u gotta go in the bathroom and drop a deuce. Do you lock the door? Do you even close it? Does she? Now say your wife is dropping one and you need to brush your teeth so you run in there and see she's using it, do you go "oh my bad" and walk out and wait or just be like #+$! it and still do your thing too? Also, what is the sex like after 10 yrs? Same stuff? Adapting to the new age, more serious things? If that's not too personal.

I ask because I wonder myself how I'd navigate those situations as well as the sex thing. Like 30 yrs ago, oral sex and anal and all that stuff wasn't nearly as widely accepted and practiced as normal as it is now, so our parents likely didn't participate in it. But if they're still sexually active, like in say 1996 or something do you just all of a sudden try to bust out a new trick?

Already got my wifey in waiting
pimp.gif

I'm sure I will. I see my parents that are still together, and have gone trough ups and downs.
I'm still young only 20, but I would like to get married at age 25 or so.

I'm sure I will. I see my parents that are still together, and have gone trough ups and downs.
I'm still young only 20, but I would like to get married at age 25 or so.

Being Married = overrated

Just find a dime looking young female to have your seed and you're done. No need to deal with the hassle of divorce. Plus once you marry, females get mad comfortable and becomes lazy/chubby. Then you have to deal with a nagging insecure overweight wife with an attitude whom gets all emotional. Someone post a picture of Al Bundy!

Just find a dime looking young female to have your seed and you're done. No need to deal with the hassle of divorce. Plus once you marry, females get mad comfortable and becomes lazy/chubby. Then you have to deal with a nagging insecure overweight wife with an attitude whom gets all emotional. Someone post a picture of Al Bundy!

I plan to. Rilla put the sense into my head that you can't be a promiscuous dude all your life.

I'm bout that white picket fence life.

I plan to. Rilla put the sense into my head that you can't be a promiscuous dude all your life.

I'm bout that white picket fence life.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Back
Top Bottom