How many of you still believe that YOU will get married one day....? *Serious Discussion*

lmfao!.....i don't know how to take that
nerd.gif

That poll is really shocking. But I can see why people do not wanna be tied down.

But in my case, i'll be married somewhere during my 30's. (I'm currently 21).

I would love to have the woman I can grow old wiff'. But my biggest fear about marrige is divorce. I never want to be seperated and have to go through the legal nonsense. I propbably will never re-marry, God forbid; I go through a divorce settlement.

That poll is really shocking. But I can see why people do not wanna be tied down.

I would love to have the woman I can grow old wiff'. But my biggest fear about marrige is divorce. I never want to be seperated and have to go through the legal nonsense. I propbably will never re-marry, God forbid; I go through a divorce settlement.

I honestly dont know what I want at this point in my life..sometimes I see myself wanting to get married...sometimes no and feeling comfortable and content with that

I honestly dont know what I want at this point in my life..sometimes I see myself wanting to get married...sometimes no and feeling comfortable and content with that

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

But in my case, i'll be married somewhere during my mid 30's. (I'm currently in my mid 20s). 

I would love to have the woman I can grow old with. But my biggest fear about marrige is divorce. I never want to be seperated and have to go through the legal nonsense. I will probably never re-marry, God forbid; I go through a divorce settlement.
Fixed for my situation. It's hard to believe, especially when you don't even know what it feels like to be in a stable relationship. With that being said, I'll leave it up to God and my fate whether or not I'll meet someone worthwhile.

But in my case, i'll be married somewhere during my mid 30's. (I'm currently in my mid 20s). 

I would love to have the woman I can grow old with. But my biggest fear about marrige is divorce. I never want to be seperated and have to go through the legal nonsense. I will probably never re-marry, God forbid; I go through a divorce settlement.
Fixed for my situation. It's hard to believe, especially when you don't even know what it feels like to be in a stable relationship. With that being said, I'll leave it up to God and my fate whether or not I'll meet someone worthwhile.

I'm not at all excited about this generation of females. If you have a facebook/myspace/twitter with over 400 pics of you in the same damn kissy face pose w/ pics you took in the bathroom mirror with your cellphone, or anything scantily clad, no wifey material. I'm probably way too picky and old fashion for this generation, so it's going to be very difficult for me.

I'm not at all excited about this generation of females. If you have a facebook/myspace/twitter with over 400 pics of you in the same damn kissy face pose w/ pics you took in the bathroom mirror with your cellphone, or anything scantily clad, no wifey material. I'm probably way too picky and old fashion for this generation, so it's going to be very difficult for me.

from my experiences, i just don't trust girls. i gave a girl everything, promised her marriage and it still wasn't enough. girls are too hard to please in today's society. i'd rather just never commit than take a huge chance of giving a girl everything i have and her developing different feelings. i'd love to get married to a girl that truly understands me, that i love being with, but i don't think a girl in today's world can be that girl for long enough to make a marriage last.

from my experiences, i just don't trust girls. i gave a girl everything, promised her marriage and it still wasn't enough. girls are too hard to please in today's society. i'd rather just never commit than take a huge chance of giving a girl everything i have and her developing different feelings. i'd love to get married to a girl that truly understands me, that i love being with, but i don't think a girl in today's world can be that girl for long enough to make a marriage last.

Well that's where you and her come to a agreement that Divorce is NOT a option. 
No matter how tough or ugly or bad it gets. Your in it for life. 

And you two promise to fix whatever is the problem to make things work. 

Even going to counseling.. 

Well that's where you and her come to a agreement that Divorce is NOT a option. 
No matter how tough or ugly or bad it gets. Your in it for life. 

And you two promise to fix whatever is the problem to make things work. 

Even going to counseling.. 

Back
Top Bottom