How many of you still believe that YOU will get married one day....? *Serious Discussion*

If I do .. Great

If I don't .. *shrugs*

I think alot of People Just get Married for the wrong reasons nowadays 

Plus Shows Like Bridezilla Makes it No Better ..
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

"It's 'posed to be OUR day .. not YOUR day"

I'd like to get married on day ..

But I'm not losing sleep if I don't 

If I do .. Great

If I don't .. *shrugs*

I think alot of People Just get Married for the wrong reasons nowadays 

Plus Shows Like Bridezilla Makes it No Better ..
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

"It's 'posed to be OUR day .. not YOUR day"

I'd like to get married on day ..

But I'm not losing sleep if I don't 

I honestly don't care.  If I do, then I do.  If I don't, i'll be 100% ok with that.  At 20, marriage really isn't the focus of my mind right now.

I honestly don't care.  If I do, then I do.  If I don't, i'll be 100% ok with that.  At 20, marriage really isn't the focus of my mind right now.

I am 30 years old, and I am currently seperating from my wife of 6 years.

Marriage is tough. People grow, people change, things change, and over time it becomes more about fixing it then just enjoying it. If we do indeed get divorced, I don't see myself ever getting married again.

I am 30 years old, and I am currently seperating from my wife of 6 years.

Marriage is tough. People grow, people change, things change, and over time it becomes more about fixing it then just enjoying it. If we do indeed get divorced, I don't see myself ever getting married again.

Originally Posted by CJ616

no (&#$ youre 20

check back in 5 years an see how you feel.

Originally Posted by CJ616

no (&#$ youre 20

check back in 5 years an see how you feel.

married....no

happily together....maybe

look at gene Simmons very smart man

he knows if he marrys tweed she would leave him the following year

thats why she keeps begging for a ring 

married....no

happily together....maybe

look at gene Simmons very smart man

he knows if he marrys tweed she would leave him the following year

thats why she keeps begging for a ring 

Did I get married to early? I'm not sure. I don't know if waiting would have changed anything. We were so into each other and everything seemed so right, but it just didn't work out. It got to the point where we were trying to compromise and deal with our issues more then just enjoying our relationship. Its like we grew apart and our relationship ran its course. Trying to force it only made it worse, so we decided to just let it go.

Did I get married to early? I'm not sure. I don't know if waiting would have changed anything. We were so into each other and everything seemed so right, but it just didn't work out. It got to the point where we were trying to compromise and deal with our issues more then just enjoying our relationship. Its like we grew apart and our relationship ran its course. Trying to force it only made it worse, so we decided to just let it go.

Me and my fiance are in the midst of planning a wedding for 9/9/2011. I got married at a very young age & divorced and learned alot from that experience and now have 2 beautiful children because of it. Been with my finace for almost 2 years and been knowing her for 13 and we have a 10 month old and life couldn't be better for me. Haven't been this happy in years honestly. There is someone out here for someone I honestly believe.

Back
Top Bottom