How many of you still believe that YOU will get married one day....? *Serious Discussion*

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Jul 7th 2012 I will be tying the knot
pimp.gif

Dope. I'm getting married 7/1/11
Well I'm 21 and majority of yall would say Iam waaay to young and what not.

Being with the one you love all the time to me is exciting. 

I am sure yall would say yeah that will die down but I disagree.

When that person makes you happy and affirms you gives you everything you would be willing to sacrifice whatever for them.

I know marriage won't be easy but you get out what you put in it... 

Majority of people are in it for all the wrong reasons..

I'm excited. 
grin.gif

21 right now as well. Everyone keeps saying "you're too young!" But I really don't let it phase me. I did all the smashing and partying their is too do. I am not looking to go out and party every weekend. I rather have my girl and share meaningful experiences with her instead of what 80% of the people my age are doing. She wants the same things as me and will do anything for me 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Jul 7th 2012 I will be tying the knot
pimp.gif

Dope. I'm getting married 7/1/11
Well I'm 21 and majority of yall would say Iam waaay to young and what not.

Being with the one you love all the time to me is exciting. 

I am sure yall would say yeah that will die down but I disagree.

When that person makes you happy and affirms you gives you everything you would be willing to sacrifice whatever for them.

I know marriage won't be easy but you get out what you put in it... 

Majority of people are in it for all the wrong reasons..

I'm excited. 
grin.gif

21 right now as well. Everyone keeps saying "you're too young!" But I really don't let it phase me. I did all the smashing and partying their is too do. I am not looking to go out and party every weekend. I rather have my girl and share meaningful experiences with her instead of what 80% of the people my age are doing. She wants the same things as me and will do anything for me 
happy.gif

I don't, the girl I would have married I was with for 6 years and that didn't work out. People don't know what love is anymore and honestly I don't think a woman will really love me the way id love her.I'm to weird and complex for a female to understand.

I don't, the girl I would have married I was with for 6 years and that didn't work out. People don't know what love is anymore and honestly I don't think a woman will really love me the way id love her.I'm to weird and complex for a female to understand.

I do.. Just got engaged over Xmas. I believe marriage is what you and your spouse make it. People spend way too much time worrying about what others think, do, and have to truly enjoy their life. If it doesn't work out, no biggie.. It is a big beautiful world out there. I have been 100% myself around my lady since day one. She knows and accepts my vices and I her's.. Realizing that NO ONE is perfect is fundamental..

I do.. Just got engaged over Xmas. I believe marriage is what you and your spouse make it. People spend way too much time worrying about what others think, do, and have to truly enjoy their life. If it doesn't work out, no biggie.. It is a big beautiful world out there. I have been 100% myself around my lady since day one. She knows and accepts my vices and I her's.. Realizing that NO ONE is perfect is fundamental..

Maybe, I'm doubtful because I'm stuck in this current generation but I don't like the way most of the girls in it carry themselves, like Dwele said. I doubt I'd be happy tying myself down to one person also
ohwell.gif

Maybe, I'm doubtful because I'm stuck in this current generation but I don't like the way most of the girls in it carry themselves, like Dwele said. I doubt I'd be happy tying myself down to one person also
ohwell.gif

i do. thats something i am really looking forward to in life. just knowing that you have a partner who is willing to be there with and for you through it all.
pimp.gif

and i want a LOT of kids so i know he would have to love kids as much as i do. im not worried about those statistics. i have faith in god that i will end up with someone who can love unconditionally like i can.

i do. thats something i am really looking forward to in life. just knowing that you have a partner who is willing to be there with and for you through it all.
pimp.gif

and i want a LOT of kids so i know he would have to love kids as much as i do. im not worried about those statistics. i have faith in god that i will end up with someone who can love unconditionally like i can.

I never thought marriage was for me, but now that I'm 28 and single... I think I'll be forever alone.  Makes me sad to think about 
frown.gif

I never thought marriage was for me, but now that I'm 28 and single... I think I'll be forever alone.  Makes me sad to think about 
frown.gif

5 divorces per 1000 marriages?  That's actually a lot less than I thought.

5 divorces per 1000 marriages?  That's actually a lot less than I thought.

I do.

Once you've flown solo for so long, experiencing the mountains and valleys the world has to offer, there comes a time when you need someone in your cockpit flying along.

I do.

Once you've flown solo for so long, experiencing the mountains and valleys the world has to offer, there comes a time when you need someone in your cockpit flying along.

Back
Top Bottom