How often do you approach girls?

Originally Posted by manamazing55

roll.gif
Bigmike23 wrote:

you dont like posting in the college bball thread anymore?
if you notice, I stopped quite a while ago, maybe even before the season?

It just got to the point that it was just an argument everytime I said something, even if I was 100% correct. Obviously my hatred of dook didnt go over well there

hmm... seems like you're Not In Touch with s&t these days. maybe you should make an appearance?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

roll.gif
Bigmike23 wrote:

It just got to the point that it was just an argument everytime I said something, even if I was 100% correct. Obviously my hatred of dook didnt go over well there

hmm... seems like you're Not In Touch with s&t these days. maybe you should make an appearance?

well done sir, I see you.

Regardless, I got tired of arguing with Dook fans that couldnt probably tell you who coached Dook prior to K

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

roll.gif
Bigmike23 wrote:

Regardless, I got tired of arguing with Dook fans that couldnt probably tell you who coached Dook prior to K

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

roll.gif
Bigmike23 wrote:

that was well done indeed...I'm over it now we're probably not even making the NIT IMO, Carolina will be back next year though.

anyway, have you talked to the girl yet man?

and I forgot this was even an "how often do you approach girls" post, I just thought it was a girl problem post for you man
laugh.gif

I try not to approach girls anymore since I have one now...sometimes I do when the situation is right and the opportunity forces me to (gotta stay sharp just in case right?) j/k
seriously, I approach females all the damn time even though I have my girl and I like her a lot. I'm a flirt, it came with my associates degree in communication
laugh.gif
I keep everything on a friendly level(basically I put THEM in a friendzone) but I enjoy meeting new people(well females) and having a girl isn't gonna change that.

Now when I'm with her I don't say a damn word to new girls though
laugh.gif
I don't have the balls to do it...yet...but if everything is on a friendly level I see no problem with it personally. Doubt I ever actually do it just because that would feel like I'm disrespecting her and I don't want that, but it's that whole issue of doing something behind someone's back that you wouldn't do in front of them. We have an open relationship and we talk about everything, so if she's cool I'm cool and if I'm cool but she's not she'll say something or she better forget about the issue.

I said all that to say I just talk to females randomly without a care in the world. We're all humans, what is there to be afraid of? What can she really do to you, REALLY? People put too much into approaching a female, seriously

For all those who say "never" understand this....The women that approach you will never be the women you want. From experience, you have to go for what you want or you'll be settling every time.

Tell tale signs: smiles, eye contact, interest in everything you say, laughs while around you, plays with hair, always finding a reason to be around you or speak to you, even childish behavior like playful touching and teasing.

My only downfall is that I'm nonchalant and a little lazy. Women hate that %*!%.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by SShanique

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by toast1985

I usually look for eye contact, and a smile. A double take is a certain go.

Originally Posted by Steve212

Question. Do females nowadays respond to a guy that approaches her like this...

"Hi, I'm Steve." 'extends hand"

We had a big discussion about this at school. Most of the dudes were saying no, but females were like yeah they want that. Me personally, I usually get approached, play off of that, and flow from there, but other times, I just keep introduce myself, and the female acts like she's about to go to the gas chamber.
laugh.gif

*paging the 5 women ladies ofgeneral minus SShanique*

nerd.gif

Why minus me?

Go make a macaroni necklace.

http://media.entertonement.com/embed/OpenEntPlayer.swfhttp://media.entertonement.com/embed/OpenEntPlayer.swf
Heart Monitor with flatline sound bite Hospital Equipment sound bites
blank.gif

roll.gif
Bigmike23 wrote:

as a unc fan i must say....we need you back over there....
laugh.gif

whenever i feel like
guess its easier when im out since im in HS

idk....the worse they can do is say no

update re: the waitress:

so we go into the restuarant today and the girl just refuses to speak LOL. Whatever, its a waste of my time. The only reason I asked her out is because shes extremely hot, probably out of my league hot HAHAHAH

I mean, I believe the dude that said that some people dont try to talk at their workplace because thats where they earn their living, and I totally see that, but this chick just straight up refuses to even say hi, when other waitresses we talk to, do.

When she said yes, I admit I got hype, but now that its not working out, im just wasting time.

so we go into the restuarant today and the girl just refuses to speak LOL. Whatever, its a waste of my time. The only reason I asked her out is because shes extremely hot, probably out of my league hot HAHAHAH

I mean, I believe the dude that said that some people dont try to talk at their workplace because thats where they earn their living, and I totally see that, but this chick just straight up refuses to even say hi, when other waitresses we talk to, do.

When she said yes, I admit I got hype, but now that its not working out, im just wasting time.

Where you do work/what do you do for a living?

If shes waiting those tables shes either a student with a side job or she does that for a living...shes not out of your league until she actually is...you dig?

Learn this early...

I don't any more I'm married but before I was married I approached girls every chance I got it don't hurt to try ,And maybe you will get lucky.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

If shes waiting those tables shes either a student with a side job or she does that for a living...shes not out of your league until she actually is...you dig?

Learn this early...

im not gonna get too personal. Lets say I have a more professional job
I know a little about her from texting and its basically a job she kinda has to do right now for her life situations

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

seriously. when guys give me that i hit em with the
indifferent.gif
and something sarcastic. i dont need that cornball %%%# in my life
no simpin but you're not the average female
not that I would advocate that kind of behavior
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"No simpin'...?"[/color]

wgshj.gif

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

About 1-3 a month. Usually at a bar or when I'm out at a lounge.

Take this past Saturday for example. I'm sitting at a bar with a few friends, and one young lady cuts between me and a friend to put a drink back, twice. The second time I told her to slow down, and she smiled. We talked for a few, and parted ways.
A good way start conversation.
grin.gif

slick.

co sign on the double take.

We had a big discussion about this at school. Most of the dudes were saying no, but females were like yeah they want that. Me personally, I usually get approached, play off of that, and flow from there, but other times, I just keep introduce myself, and the female acts like she's about to go to the gas chamber.
laugh.gif

*paging the�5 women ladies of�general minus SShanique*��

nerd.gif

Why minus me?

http://media.entertonement.com/embed/OpenEntPlayer.swfhttp://media.entertonement.com/embed/OpenEntPlayer.swf
Heart Monitor with flatline sound biteHospital Equipment sound bites
blank.gif

Damn, this girl taking all kinda Ls on NT
laugh.gif

Learn this early...

I know a little about her from texting and its basically a job she kinda has to do right now for her life situations

I don't want to seem shallow but...who's got more cards in their deck?...just saying...

Learn this early...

I don't want to seem shallow but...who's got more cards in their deck?...just saying...
that is the problem, a lot of the times we do have more cards in the deck, but our society has trained us males to be p whipped and worship the box
that we lose sight of that.

laugh.gif

*paging the�5 women ladies of�general minus SShanique*��

nerd.gif

Why minus me?

Heart Monitor with flatline sound biteHospital Equipment sound bites
blank.gif
The Macaroni necklace line and mp3 of flatline sound has me absolutely *deceased*.

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Never. I used to do it when I partied but I don't do that anymore.

I've probably missed out on a few good ones because of that. Had eye contact, she smiled, moved her hair from across her face and I'd just
embarassed.gif
, look away and keep walking.

It bothers me but I'm not going to change.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom