How often do you approach girls?

@ the bank. cashing some quarters and the teller saying "laundry day huh" never gets old lol then spark it up 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SUGE510212

For all those who say "never" understand this....The women that approach you will never be the women you want. From experience, you have to go for what you want or you'll be settling every time.

Tell tale signs: smiles, eye contact, interest in everything you say, laughs while around you, plays with hair, always finding a reason to be around you or speak to you, even childish behavior like playful touching and teasing.

My only downfall is that I'm nonchalant and a little lazy. Women hate that %*!%.
lol... this is true, sadly..

i had 2 good opportunities recently... still couldn't say anything worthwhile to either.

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

Originally Posted by lee the turntablist

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

girl: you're relentless..

will: yeah... i dont give up, neither... LMAO...
roll.gif

AY BABE... why dont you go ahead and right ya number down before i dont want it no more... hahahahahahaha....

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by manamazing55

not hardly, but the other day I was like eff it and did it...

I approached this chick that works at a restaurant my buddies and I frequent. I asked her if she'd like to go out to dinner sometime...she said yea and gave me her number.

So we texted some that weekend...and it was pretty cool but now ive asked her to actually go out like twice.

Both times she said she couldnt because of work. Granted, she does work odd hours, and 40 hours a week but heres the thing I dont really get...

when im IN the restuarant, shes not like talkative at all or whatever. But if I text her she is.

Whatsup with women?
You should have offered her YOUR number instead of you getting hers.  Just charge it to the game.  You asked her out twice and she declined and gave the same exact reasons.  Nobody is that damn busy.

this man is spittin straight from the survival scrolls...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by manamazing55

update re: the waitress:

so we go into the restuarant today and the girl just refuses to speak LOL. Whatever, its a waste of my time. The only reason I asked her out is because shes extremely hot, probably out of my league hot HAHAHAH

I mean, I believe the dude that said that some people dont try to talk at their workplace because thats where they earn their living, and I totally see that, but this chick just straight up refuses to even say hi, when other waitresses we talk to, do.

When she said yes, I admit I got hype, but now that its not working out, im just wasting time.

Where you do work/what do you do for a living?

If shes waiting those tables shes either a student with a side job or she does that for a living...shes not out of your league until she actually is...you dig?

Learn this early...

manamazing... just chunk deuces, bro...
time makes the heart grow fonder...

the more you think and stuff, the harder its gonna be to move around...

next time.. establish what you want off top, then if she aint biting, move on. its tough to do, especially when you in a drought... smh...

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

that is the problem, a lot of the times we do have more cards in the deck, but our society has trained us males to be p whipped and worship the box
that we lose sight of that.

my man is tellin the truth...

Not ever. Especially now, but when I was single I wouldn't a single one. Not ever.

Originally Posted by staystrong

When there is patron in my cup and purple haze in my system 90% of the time sober 80% but women in la are too stuck up if I'm on foot they act like there too good for me intil they see me in my bimmer then there thoughts change

qustion, kimosabi...

how do you pull breezys w/ your car?

i got me a nice lil whip... on some nice lil shoes...

but i still dont know how to pull it off cuz i never really had it... so...

how does this whole "pullin chicks w/ ya car" scene work?

Originally Posted by handullz

When there is patron in my cup and purple haze in my system 90% of the time sober 80% but women in la are too stuck up if I'm on foot they act like there too good for me intil they see me in my bimmer then there thoughts change

qustion, kimosabi...

You gotta have a NICE whip to bag chicks just like that.. say you were 19 and had a porsche, you would probably be approached by some skeezers asking about your car and maybe for a ride home
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SUGE510212

For all those who say "never" understand this....The women that approach you will never be the women you want. From experience, you have to go for what you want or you'll be settling every time.

Tell tale signs: smiles, eye contact, interest in everything you say, laughs while around you, plays with hair, always finding a reason to be around you or speak to you, even childish behavior like playful touching and teasing.

My only downfall is that I'm nonchalant and a little lazy. Women hate that %*!%.
This is realtalk... I've been guilty of settling for whoever gets at me and i've never really felt strongly for any of them.

However recently i've promised myself that i'm going to start approaching more woman.

Originally Posted by RAWse

qustion, kimosabi...

You gotta have a NICE whip to bag chicks just like that.. say you were 19 and had a porsche, you would probably be approached by some skeezers asking about your car and maybe for a ride home
laugh.gif

aight... well...

i want some chicken heads to smash on quick... they be havin that wop aka dome for some of ya east coasters...

so what i gotta do...

and lemme re iterate...

i got a impala on big rims... lol....

qustion, kimosabi...

laugh.gif

aight... well...

i want some chicken heads to smash on quick... they be havin that wop aka dome for some of ya east coasters...

so what i gotta do...

and lemme re iterate...

If you're trying to pull 'em just off the whip appeal alone, they gotta approach you.

Post up at some swangin event or somethin and post up outside the cab, lookin' like you're gonna pull more oh's than the wnba draft.

then, and only then, will they come flocking.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

qustion, kimosabi...

laugh.gif

aight... well...

so what i gotta do...

and lemme re iterate...

If you're trying to pull 'em just off the whip appeal alone, they gotta approach you.

Post up at some swangin event or somethin and post up outside the cab, lookin' like you're gonna pull more oh's than the wnba draft.

then, and only then, will they come flocking.

indeed, broats mcgoats...

i'ma have to try that...

does knock in the trunk help draw the attention too?

i know this sounds weak... lol... i just wanna try it out sometime... see what happens...

and why is it that chicken heads are drawn to these nice cars?

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Any more tips? Especially on the subway?

yes, go to the girl and say this "want to get schwasted then run an amtrak with me and my friend and of course, you can be my gf after it"
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom