How to make it in America(HBO series)

n507351566_1238953_4438.jpg

"It's about respect.."

What's the mixtape like?

Its an interesting mix of music. it has some rap on it, the intro song is on it which is ill by the way, and some music that has a 80's vibe to it at less to me. just download it because my interpretation may be misleading.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by King Beef

Originally Posted by LakeShow24k

looking forward to this show...too bad theres only 8 episodes this season

That's plenty for a first season.
Eastbound and Down was only 6-8 episodes I believe, and it got funnier as it progressed (at least, in my opinion. Can't wait for Season 2, assuming there is one).
Eastbound was supposed to start filming in the Spring, but it's delayed until the end of Summer. The show was originally just sort of a side project from Will Ferrell and Danny McBride. Pretty much resurrected (for s.2) because of the cult following and demand it got from people who started discovering it after the 6 ep season was done.

Aside from my corporate day job, my lifestyle is eerily similar to these "how to make it" guys (in a good way). The social "downtown/LES" aspect, at least. All about creating opportunities, networking, who you know and living the social scene.

Leak episode 2.
Sure I'll lose my job for the sake of NT.
indifferent.gif
. Use your NMC/Nile weed carrier abilities to get the screener.

Eastbound and Down was only 6-8 episodes I believe, and it got funnier as it progressed (at least, in my opinion. Can't wait for Season 2, assuming there is one).
Eastbound was supposed to start filming in the Spring, but it's delayed until the end of Summer. The show was originally just sort of a side project from Will Ferrell and Danny McBride. Pretty much resurrected (for s.2) because of the cult following and demand it got from people who started discovering it after the 6 ep season was done.

Aside from my corporate day job, my lifestyle is eerily similar to these "how to make it" guys (in a good way). The social "downtown/LES" aspect, at least. All about creating opportunities, networking, who you know and living the social scene.

Leak episode 2.
indifferent.gif
Got em!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Leak episode 2.
indifferent.gif
Got em!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Entourage had 8 episodes as well.

YEAHH BUDDY ! THT MY NEW SHOW MY SON BRIAN GREENBURG IS TOoo FUNNY AND CAM ALWAYS SKEEMIN ....AND CUIDDDER IS IN IT HOW COULD YU GOo WRONG

i saw about 10 minutes of the show, pretty good from what i've seen thus far. but doesnt it just romanticize that east coast yuppie/hipster lifestyle?

Its a cool show for sure. Looking forward to 2nd episode tonight. Entourage is better tho. Anyone know when entourage is back on?

Originally Posted by DatBoi23

This show is suppose to be Entourages replacement since next season is probably the last season of Entourage.
Entourage has been confirmed for 2 more seasons and then a full length movie.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by DatBoi23

This show is suppose to be Entourages replacement since next season is probably the last season of Entourage.
Entourage has been confirmed for 2 more seasons and then a full length movie.
Ideally that's what Wahlberg wants to do. It's not 100%. As long as ratings stay consistent, they're good though. Show's not good, but it provides Sunday night entertainment.

Yup.
wbpj5h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom