How to make it in America(HBO series)

http://www.youtube.com/v/1z8D_K2gFf...xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/1z8D_K2gFf...xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1
free episode from hbo.

the show is pretty good.  The music guy is nice too maybe the same guy from Entourage?

"he who hesitates, masturbates."
roll.gif

Well it's from Mark Wahlberg's production company, who also does Entourage, so it would make sense if they might use some of the same people.

That show is so ILLLL. I love it already. IM assuming this is the episode thats the pilot right?

This show is suppose to be Entourages replacement since next season is probably the last season of Entourage.

I'm gonna sound like such a total dork for this, but I clapped at the end, real talk lol.

this show is really good. REALLY GOOD. I enjoyed the episode (i saw it on 2dopeboyz)
I cant wait for this and entourage to both be on Air together
laugh.gif

the Dips playing in the Silver Range
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

I feel like this is a movie about me, i can relate so much lol

I was like Supreme cameos, and J's. Most Nt'ers wet dream. Every Nt'er gon claim they can relate.
laugh.gif

As for the show, it looks good, well done, I already like the show better than Entourage.

caught the show last night ondemand....
pimp.gif

i can tell this is gonna be great.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I was like Supreme cameos, and J's. Most Nt'ers wet dream. Every Nt'er gon claim they can relate. 
laugh.gif

As for the show, it looks good, well done, I already like the show better than Entourage.
x2 reminds me of dudes posted up around various sneaker boutiques in big cities. good show though.

kid cudi
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif

x2 reminds me of dudes posted up around various sneaker boutiques in big cities. good show though.
Hell yea son, Supreme + Parties + women + the streets + photography + hustle'in +  Clothes = The life 
pimp.gif

man, this is a good show. i will definitely be tuning in.

i just realized that the dude is tony alva from the lords of dogtown movie. haven't seen him since that movie.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

The first episode is trying too hard...Im sure it will ease in over the season
Agreed. They tried to pack in way too much for a pilot. I'm sure it'll slow down as the show progresses.

Watched the pilot a little earlier today and it seems pretty good. I'll definitely record the series to see how it goes.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Agreed. They tried to pack in way too much for a pilot. I'm sure it'll slow down as the show progresses.
Yeah. I liked it, but the episode was a lot of introductions and setup, nothing really happening.
The show is definetly very "NT-like" if that makes sense.

It's on Demand in HD today too.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Thats what pilots do...they set up the basic outline of the show 

Back
Top Bottom