Howard University is a %%*#*#* joke. vol. I'm transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard School of Medicine is showing me zero love right now, and it makes no sense I've gotten interviews from much much much better schools.

BDW Morehouse>>>>>>>>Howard.

Going to rich, white private schools FTW
pimp.gif

That being said HBCUs aren't all bad. They exist for a reason, because some/most black people would thrive in an environment like that as opposed to awhite institution. HBCUs have educated something like >70 percent of the black doctors in this country. I know a lot of very successful people that haveattended HBCUs. My student host at Emory School of Med is very intelligent and he attended Morehouse and had no complaints. I don't know much about Howardbut Morehouse breeds a lot of upstanding, successful, intelligent black males. I'm considering going there for med, i got in.

How is my logic flawed? Clearly he's one of those people who sits on their computer and complains and talks down about other people on a message boardbecause nobody knows who he is. Its all great to talk on a computer but don't say anything on here that you won't say to somebody's face. That's all I'm saying.

That's %$!%%*, I really disliked my school last year too. My feelings changed for it over time but still I know where your at

as far as this goes though

Everything about this school screams sub-par to the $!#%%% dorms to professors that regularly don't show up for class yet expect you to be responsible for material they didn't teach.
That's just college, I mean I've had professors cancel the class before a midterm and hold you responsible for the readings.

How did I validate anything you said? Point blank you're doing all this complaining but you're still hear right? Why haven't you left...you'rea JUNIOR. You've had 2.5 years you could have left get real man. Fact of the matter is us "%!*@*" are going to graduate and become succesfuljust like anybody else. I guess if we were white people at a white school and drank and sniffed coke it'd be all fine right? But because we're blackits ****ery. Stop being a Uncle Tom.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

How is my logic flawed? Clearly he's one of those people who sits on their computer and complains and talks down about other people on a message board because nobody knows who he is. Its all great to talk on a computer but don't say anything on here that you won't say to somebody's face. That's all I'm saying.
Yo just stop you sound ignorant, you want me to go on the yard with a megaphone and read all this %##+ or something
roll.gif

Talking about "say it to some ones face" %%%#% im talking about the entire school! Not a particular person. Jeez you +#$@#% do not read for anything.

damn, me and my dudes were just at George Washington University last night for this step show afterparty getting at some Howard chicks.
i got mad love for Howard... the women are baaaaaad... id rather go to George Washington though... im thinking about enrolling there after i get my degree frommy school now.

How is my logic flawed? Clearly he's one of those people who sits on their computer and complains and talks down about other people on a message board because nobody knows who he is. Its all great to talk on a computer but don't say anything on here that you won't say to somebody's face. That's all I'm saying.

fam you are talking all hard on the internet just like you claim he is

I'm not talking hard bruh. Talkin hard woulda been on some "i'll beat yo @@*" tip. I didn't say that. My point is don't call peoplesomething so offensive as "!**$*" on the internet when you know damn well that is not something you would say to that person's face.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

It's okay dude. You were better off not even responding.
laugh.gif
You're trolling by saying +#%@ that makes no sense and not even attempting to prove a point, I decided I'd just troll too but in a more obvious manner.
You're so full of +@@%.
laugh.gif

I'm trolling now? You made a post and I responded to it. Then you post some dumb pic that has nothing to do with the discussion. So clearly you havenothing else to say. Ran out of BS to spew I guess. I did far more than attempt to prove a point. I specifically referenced all of your BS for what it was andnow you have nothing else to say other than call me a troll and tell me how I'm not making any sense. What I said makes perfect sense but you justdon't want to hear it. You're wrong and you can't even admit it like a man.(Which is probably the reason you can't even concoct a worthwhileresponse anymore.) Further evidence of the fact that you're not really as intelligent as you claim to be. It's cool though. I'll just drop it foryou.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

to say there is no need for HBCUs is ridiculous...they are a school like any other...the key word is HISTORICALLY...anyone can go...if HBCUs were to shut down where would all those students go?
They'd magically come up with the potentially up to 10's of 1000's of dollar more to go somewhere classy like Arizona State.

The ironic thing about people *****ing about HBCUs is, you same people would be *****ing all day (on the internet, not real life of course) if black enrollmentsuddenly increased like 4x in 1 yr. We'd have all these complaints about how they're bringing the quality of the school down, how they're all onlythere because of Affirmative Action (and sports of course), and how they're all being thugs on campus. In fact, we actually have had those topicson here before.

I'm not talking hard bruh. Talkin hard woulda been on some "i'll beat yo @@*" tip. I didn't say that. My point is don't call people something so offensive as "!**$*" on the internet when you know damn well that is not something you would say to that person's face.

The internets main purpose: anonymously slandering other people

your fighting an uphill battle

My experience with FAMU is mixed .......specifically financial aid. For the most part I met some great teachers. The atmosphere is crazy.....so many girls.

How did I validate anything you said? Point blank you're doing all this complaining but you're still hear right? Why haven't you left...you're a JUNIOR. You've had 2.5 years you could have left get real man. Fact of the matter is us "%!*@*" are going to graduate and become succesful just like anybody else. I guess if we were white people at a white school and drank and sniffed coke it'd be all fine right? But because we're black its ****ery. Stop being a Uncle Tom.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo this dude is so lost its hilarious, you made my night with your posts. It's a long story but this is my first year here at Howard. I went to school fortwo years in NY then came here- regrettably.

Yo this dude is so lost its hilarious, you made my night with your posts. It's a long story but this is my first year here at Howard. I went to school for two years in NY then came here- regrettably.

I'm lost but you're a black male saying HBCU's are pointless? O.k. right i'm the lost one
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

to say there is no need for HBCUs is ridiculous...they are a school like any other...the key word is HISTORICALLY...anyone can go...if HBCUs were to shut down where would all those students go?
They'd magically come up with the potentially up to 10's of 1000's of dollar more to go somewhere classy like Arizona State.

The ironic thing about people *****ing about HBCUs is, you same people would be *****ing all day (on the internet, not real life of course) if black enrollment suddenly increased like 4x in 1 yr. We'd have all these complaints about how they're bringing the quality of the school down, how they're all only there because of Affirmative Action (and sports of course), and how they're all being thugs on campus. In fact, we actually have had those topics on here before.

pretty much...if its not for you cool but don't knock it cuz you don't like it...you chose what was best for you...so did the other person...

you whylin my +%%#*. i had a friend who graduated from howard a little over a year ago, and he said he loved it. They even hooked him up with a job payin 100k+ a year right out of graduation.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm glad I didn't go to an HBCU. My aunt was student body president at Howard and sheloved/hated it[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]She reps HU to the fullest, but advised me not to go there. Going to a large university, whereI'm the minority (STILL[/color]
eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]) has allowed me tobranch out and make connections that a HBCU wouldn't give me. Personally, I wanted to challenge myself a bit more than a traditional HBCU (minus Morehouse
pimp.gif
) would Down south, doesn't get better than a Grambling StateU/Southern U/ Univ of Arkansas - Pine Bluff football game, but that's where it stops. In the classroom.. no sir[/color]
grin.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by litlbibby

you whylin my +%%#*. i had a friend who graduated from howard a little over a year ago, and he said he loved it. They even hooked him up with a job payin 100k + a year right out of graduation.
$100k+ for the first year out of college?
ohwell.gif
What job isthat?

I'm not talking hard bruh. Talkin hard woulda been on some "i'll beat yo @@*" tip. I didn't say that. My point is don't call people something so offensive as "!**$*" on the internet when you know damn well that is not something you would say to that person's face.

I know Andre personally, and I promise you he will call you a raccoon to your face
laugh.gif

He has the stab scars to prove it.

smh.gif
at the J Rock incident...

whos bringin the camcorder for the malik vs andre fight
roll.gif

Lets keep it G though...theres alot of very #*@!%% HBCU's (VSU and NSU come to mind...and no im not talking out of my $+*
laugh.gif
)

theres just less HBCU's than PMW's so when a hbcu sucs its magnified and more apparent...there's really not that many that are academicallycompetitive anymore...and thats just reality...

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

LOL. If you think Howard is bad don't come to Prairie View. !##! is horrendous around here. I'm leaving this coming fall. I don't even know how this place still has accreditation.
it is
smh.gif

I go up there all the time to parties and homecoming since I love on 1960 in Htown
pimp.gif
..but I've heard horror stories of financial aid office crap
smh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Shoutouts to my boy Darrel R.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom