HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

triple black restock at FL for EU folks coming this friday, hoping to finally lock down a pair

Strong pass.

:nerd:

Yooo! I was hoping for these. Those aren't a hybrid those are just a retro + colorway of the Huarache international. Here's a couple pics of the OGs. Really hope they drop the white version like the first pic:

Also those Huarache lights are looking good, I really like the AM1 OG colorways on that top shelf. Doubt I'll get into the new/hybrid pairs though.

Yooo! I was hoping for these. Those aren't a hybrid those are just a retro + colorway of the Huarache international. Here's a couple pics of the OGs. Really hope they drop the white version like the first pic:

Also those Huarache lights are looking good, I really like the AM1 OG colorways on that top shelf. Doubt I'll get into the new/hybrid pairs though.
I too, am super excited for a return of the huarache international. Where there are lots of ****** new colorways, the OG's must be coming. I am praying this mean's Huarache Plus will be retroing........

I'm really diggin all the different huarache releases. When and where are those dropping?

I too, am super excited for a return of the huarache international. Where there are lots of ****** new colorways, the OG's must be coming. I am praying this mean's Huarache Plus will be retroing........
My man! :pimp: yes they are overdue! Been waitin for the plus

Last edited:
More huarache lights including triple white and the them huarache hybrids also come in scream green!
Those huarache lights are insane! and the rope huaraches are also growing on me. The info with these is there scheduled for early easter and  U.S. release? Also the internationals too? Damn the future is looking nice

Last edited:

I was hoping that the video would answer one question I have had about the huarache for some time but it did not. Does anyone know the origin/inspiration for the Huarache logo on the shoe?
I always just thought it was cool looking "H" that illustrates how it wraps around

Last edited:
*edit: i was bout to say those hybrids already exist.. pana got it right with huarache international..

maaan those olive joints for women dropped at some eu sites already.. so dope.. i need them for my lady but the only site that has her size is offspring and they're too steep for me.. will more stores have these soon, anyone?

http://www.offspring.co.uk/view/pro...dium=affiliate&utm_campaign=affiliate-network

Last edited:

I was hoping that the video would answer one question I have had about the huarache for some time but it did not. Does anyone know the origin/inspiration for the Huarache logo on the shoe

I always just thought it was cool looking "H" that illustrates how it wraps around
I couldn't tell you the whole story but from what we know the logo was designed by ERIC AVAR and he sketched around 20 different logos before the finally H was chosen

900%20AirFlightHuarache_15_12473.jpg

There's possibly some truth to what @MF Gooze said in that the "huarache" or sandal  wraps around your foot. The circular parts represent like a universal orbit. After all, this was the future in 1991 and this was a futuristic shoe ahead of it's time. So it had kinda a space element to it. If you look at the original add you'll know what I'm talking about. The objective was to take a primitive invention "huarache" and bring it to the future

nike-air-flight-huarache-ad-1992.jpg

Also the mexican huaraches were weaved together simialr to the H logo.

Also subliminally stands for Hatfield. Lol Just kidding.
nike-air-flight-huarache-ad-1992.jpg
Nike-Huarache-lite-ad-SC-Stamp%281%29.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom