HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

TF huaraches and roshes are all over Atlanta. I've seen them in every store. Didn't try them on out of fear of wanting to purchase but they are flames in person. Just don't spill anything on them or they are done-zo

TF huaraches and roshes are all over Atlanta. I've seen them in every store. Didn't try them on out of fear of wanting to purchase but they are flames in person. Just don't spill anything on them or they are done-zo

Definitely thinking about waterproofing them. Or that spill proof stuff

Tried to order a 7 from NDC was in someone's cart for a while was finally able to purchase. Hopefully these look as great in hand as they do in the pics. I plan to wear these a lot this fall/winter.

Fleece Huaraches on deck from finish line. I'm glad I waited for the U.S. Release my goal came out to about 109 with the winner circle 20 off. Sweet.

So, for those that have purchase the Tech Fleece Huaraches. Did you guys stay at your actual size or did you go a half o full size up?

I normally wear 8.5 in everything but Air Huaraches I went a half size up. Would I stick with the 9 or should I have went with a 9.5?

Thanks

nerd.gif

Been out of the thread for a bit but didn't realize NMs drop tomorrow on NDC?

Nike stores getting em too right? I might buy a pair at flight23 so I could use the coupon.

Nike stores getting em too right? I might buy a pair at flight23 so I could use the coupon.

No idea, no Nike stores near me. I'm debating on getting the game royals or theses

I want another pair of huaraches Nm's but only the black white ones have made it into the rotation. Have yet to rock the hot lavas and poison greens

So, for those that have purchase the Tech Fleece Huaraches. Did you guys stay at your actual size or did you go a half o full size up?

I normally wear 8.5 in everything but Air Huaraches I went a half size up. Would I stick with the 9 or should I have went with a 9.5?

Thanks
I went the normal .5 size up. 

You should be fine with the .5 up. All depends on your feet though if they are narrow or wide. Some folks go a full size up, I don't.

No idea, no Nike stores near me. I'm debating on getting the game royals or theses

I want another pair of huaraches Nm's but only the black white ones have made it into the rotation. Have yet to rock the hot lavas and poison greens
aight thanks. My main concern is if any of the hot lava are lingering around in a size 12-13 on some euro site, I need those way more than the blue dropping tomorrow.

In general it's annoying that women get all the best colorways in huaraches

I went the normal .5 size up. 
You should be fine with the .5 up. All depends on your feet though if they are narrow or wide. Some folks go a full size up, I don't.

Yeah it all depends on what people consider their true size. I base mine off of the jordan 1. I'm a 11 in those, and allthough 11.5 huaraches fit, a size 12 is a way more comfortable option for me. But I will size down to the 11.5 if I can't get my 12. For these I'd say just match the size of your most comfortable pair of huaraches. Tech fleece didn't change the sizing of these

aight thanks. My main concern is if any of the hot lava are lingering around in a size 12-13 on some euro site, I need those way more than the blue dropping tomorrow.

In general it's annoying that women get all the best colorways in huaraches

Hot lava NMs or hot lava of huaraches? The NMs were a men's exclusive as I know while the og huaraches was a woman's exclusive

Edit: caught you said in general.

Peep dope factory. A few weeks ago they had some big sizes in the hot lava nm

Last edited:
frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds thanks, just checked dope factory and it's sold out. I'm talking about the nms, I wear a 13 so the women's colorways I have no chance of squeezing into. I don't like the black white cw as much as the lava pair

Back
Top Bottom