HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

My sister ordered these from END. Thanks folks. I'll be getting a pair soon.

anyone know if the womens super bowl pairs will be available elsewhere? size 12 sold out on NDC

Again They Did The WMNS Sizing On a Clean CW :smh:

yup, i did a chat to find out places that had them, only San Francisco of course. I called, and apparently they're under construction right now until the Super Bowl and the lady didnt have a date

Anyone cop Bronzines from Sneaker Villa yesterday?  Surprise restock online and in store.  People were buying MULTIPLE pairs, so they didn't last long. I missed.......

Internationals dropped on the Nike Canada site. Any idea how these are going to fit?

Good question buddy. I need to know too as I'm hoping they release the original colorway after these new colors. My guess, like the Lights (half-size up). But its a guess.

Hurried up and snatched up a pair of those bronzines for my girl, debated if I should've got a pair for my self but I passed

I'm new to the huarache runners, i have seen that some people say the scream greens fit a size small but the newer colorways fit only 1/2 size small. I'm looking a a pair of the teal and yellow colorway on eBay and trying to figure out the fit.Any suggestions?

I'm new to the huarache runners, i have seen that some people say the scream greens fit a size small but the newer colorways fit only 1/2 size small. I'm looking a a pair of the teal and yellow colorway on eBay and trying to figure out the fit.Any suggestions?

I usually go .5 up on runners but for huaraches i go 1 size up.

I have wide feet so that may be the reason

Yup just got mines from the sawgrass factory in fl just call they do phone orders 69.99 free shipping

Did they know what your were speaking of by just telling them you wanted a pair of the "triple black huaraches" or did they need the upc number?

Did they know what your were speaking of by just telling them you wanted a pair of the "triple black huaraches" or did they need the upc number?

No you actually need the upc because they don't physically have them in store, but they did have them a couple weeks back that's why they can price match from Nike.com.

Good day NT brethren!

Was wondering if anyone could chime in on the general sizing of the Ultras below for men:

I wear a size 9 US in Nike AM1 and AM90, size 9.5 US in Asics GL3/GL5 and 9.5 in AJ3/AJ4 and 9 US in NBs.
I do have a wide feet and

Can I actually get a 9.5 for these or size 9 US would best fit me?

Appreciate any kind feedback and TIA!

I wear a 10.5 in Nike/Asics, 10 in NB. I ordered my true Nike size (10.5) in the Scream Green Ultra, should be here today. I'll let you know once I get to try it on. I thought about sizing up like my other Huaraches, but the back heel looks looser and looks like a different material on these ultras.
Good day NT brethren!

Was wondering if anyone could chime in on the general sizing of the Ultras below for men:

I wear a size 9 US in Nike AM1 and AM90, size 9.5 US in Asics GL3/GL5 and 9.5 in AJ3/AJ4 and 9 US in NBs.
I do have a wide feet and

Can I actually get a 9.5 for these or size 9 US would best fit me?

Appreciate any kind feedback and TIA!

I wear a 10.5 in Nike/Asics, 10 in NB. I ordered my true Nike size (10.5) in the Scream Green Ultra, should be here today. I'll let you know once I get to try it on. I thought about sizing up like my other Huaraches, but the back heel looks looser and looks like a different material on these ultras.

Thought of the same too but I went ahead and ordered a 9.5. I can always put extra insole if it's a bit lose but difficult to have it when it's tight.
Appreciate the feedback man. repped.

Back
Top Bottom