HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Goofy? How that?
Looks too loud and the choice of colour blocking is hard to pull off with outfits. I dont really wear these clown esque colourways nowadays, too old and it doesn't suit my look. I'd like to see them in hand before passing on them.
Resins were a great cw, but they're mainly a white shoe compared to these Stussys. They're not obnoxiously loud but have enough pop to make people notice.

Looks too loud and the choice of colour blocking is hard to pull off with outfits. I dont really wear these clown esque colourways nowadays, too old and it doesn't suit my look. I'd like to see them in hand before passing on them.
Resins were a great cw, but they're mainly a white shoe compared to these Stussys. They're not obnoxiously loud but have enough pop to make people notice.
Relatable. True about the resins being a less flashy colorway.

Just being honest with myself about them Stussys, as nice as they are I doubt I'd wear them enough. Let someone else enjoy them. I've sold so many of my old huaraches recently because they're just sitting in the boxes after being worn 5 or 6 times. Holding onto the OG cws and the 91 pack but lost interest in everything else.
Here's some old *** Columbias
20210205_155512.jpg

Last edited:
Just being honest with myself about them Stussys, as nice as they are I doubt I'd wear them enough. Let someone else enjoy them. I've sold so many of my old huaraches recently because they're just sitting in the boxes after being worn 5 or 6 times. Holding onto the OG cws and the 91 pack but lost interest in everything else.
Here's some old *** Columbias
20210205_155512.jpg

still have mine, even though the soles aren't attached. i would LOVE to see these come back

Those are sick, howd i miss em. Details? Womens?
that mesh toe box kills it for me

they'd be nice w/ neoprene but these are much better

5QyYiNQ238lPdRWGFWPF5BAhKi8ASREHXqAx0GTpJrq2iBl4aqwP4KymWXQ7Mdc-U6rCIW2DlObu7dEiy_pVkucPBYfqIrS5SBj_7tCg

I remember these were available in outlets for $39.99

didn't get them and was kicking myself in the teeth later and bought them probably on ebay

It sure do look like theyve cut the materials right. Now lets implement that every og release nike..

Back
Top Bottom