HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Got it! I’m assuming it doesn’t apply to snkrs purchases

if You create a shopping trip at regular nikestore site before the release and you hit on snkrs you can sometimes go to their help>missing cash back and claim you didn’t get credit a few days later. Sometimes it works. The key is always making sure you create that shopping trip before the release.

Wild that the scream greens are a draw - about half of the upcoming releases on SNKRS are a draw. I can’t remember the last time I saw that

yeah but not widely in the-states so there’s hope.I think only NDC dropped them. Euro sites dropped as well.

Whew that’s good. Thanks! I’ve been on an NT hiatus for a bit and definitely want to get a few pairs of these huaraches dropping. Definitely want escapes!

So I was pulling some shoes out and decided to do a little comparison. Insoles pulled from an OG pair of Jordan 13 which are size 13 and my beat purple punches from the last retro which are a size 14. Oddly enough they are the same length lmao! Smh at Nike, their sizing is trash
2D71B875-3C1D-4FAB-B058-8D8DB30E22AA.jpeg

Yeah unless you wear those rarer sizes, SGs shouldn’t be too hard if you’re on the ball tomorrow. Hell, maybe they’ll even sit in some sizes. Who can tell these days lol.

how does Rakuten work? Do I need to use the app to get the points? Or can I make a purchase and the. Claim the cash back?
app or desktop site

I was going to send you a pm but you limit members viewing your profile

if you can pm me I can send you the referral and you currently would get another $25 cash back on top of the percentage

Nike is often times around 8% cash back...it adds up

Back
Top Bottom