HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

you're thinking of consumer shipping though. Stores have discounts because they ship in huge quantities. A big company like Size? ships hundreds of orders a day. Same way Nike can get you 2 day shipping for free but if you sent someone sneakers with 2 day shipping from UPS it would be $20+

True that, good points. I still think $20 international shipping is a good deal as a consumer. Any anytime I order from international, I always say in my head it could deliver in a few days, or a month. :lol: International is always a guessing game as many things can hold things up.

Last edited:
True that, good points. I still think $20 international shipping is a good deal as a consumer. And anytime I order from international, I always say in my head it could deliver in a few days, or a month. :lol: International is always a guessing game as many things can hold things up.

yeah for sure. I'm not that guy who's like oh my order shipped 3 days ago where is it :lol: but I get stuff from overseas usually in a week MAYBE 10 days. But we're going on 2 weeks as of today and idk if I'll even get them in the next few days because the tracking comes up empty.

Here's a pic of the Bulls Huarache Basketball.

Does anyone have a picture of the Bulls Huarache runner?

Have those but in the silver/blue bootie. Same year, 2003 as well as the Fab Five pair. Those are DS and probably unwearable today but the white pair I wear on occasion. The 2003 was world's better looking than the most recent Flight retro (which was terrible).

Does this batch fit tighter or is it just me?

I had to go up a full size on Aquatone's because I had no choice, and glad I did. They fit just like my older huarache's that are .5 size up.

Here's a pic of the Bulls Huarache Basketball.

Does anyone have a picture of the Bulls Huarache runner?

Have those but in the silver/blue bootie. Same year, 2003 as well as the Fab Five pair. Those are DS and probably unwearable today but the white pair I wear on occasion. The 2003 was world's better looking than the most recent Flight retro (which was terrible).
I still have my pair of the white/blue/silver as well. I don't why I didn't buy the other pairs at the time, in retrospect. Both the white/red and white/yellow pairs were sick, though I never thought of or counted the white/red (maroon) as a Bulls colorway. Pip's PE of these is the only one I ever think of when I think Bulls Flight Huarache.
They really need to bring these back properly, like the '03s were done. I had two pairs of the pseudo-Kobe and the OG Fab Five colorway Flight Huaraches from a few years back, and finally ended up selling them all not too long ago. The more I looked at them, the more I despised what Nike did to the shape and overall proportions. It's a shell of what the shoe should be.

I still have my pair of the white/blue/silver as well. I don't why I didn't buy the other pairs at the time, in retrospect. Both the white/red and white/yellow pairs were sick, though I never thought of or counted the white/red (maroon) as a Bulls colorway. Pip's PE of these is the only one I ever think of when I think Bulls Flight Huarache.
They really need to bring these back properly, like the '03s were done. I had two pairs of the pseudo-Kobe and the OG Fab Five colorway Flight Huaraches from a few years back, and finally ended up selling them all not too long ago. The more I looked at them, the more I despised what Nike did to the shape and overall proportions. It's a shell of what the shoe should be.
I didn't even notice that Pippen's colorway was different. We need pics now. 😂

I didn't even notice that Pippen's colorway was different. We need pics now. 😂
Black and red as it should be. 🔥
9C285766-F13C-450E-86B9-9E9FFF5CD50A.png

Christian Laettner wore the same exact colorway in Barcelona , Stacey Augmon , Mark bryant ....

Actually a lot of players had those and wore them , i'm not calling these a Pippen shoes , same as the Dynamic flight from late 1992 ...

If you look at the size tag on Laettner size 16 ... Its 911202 ST Korea factory , same tagging as my early retail pair size 16 with ES stamp

Timmydatiger on instagram has the Mark Bryant autographed in size 14 .... credit to him for the picture !!!!

Attachments

• gettyimages-81593435-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-81593435-2048x2048.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 58
  • gettyimages-690169012-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-690169012-2048x2048.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 59
  • lf (3).jpg
    lf (3).jpg
    440.9 KB · Views: 51
  • 142226577_235334484739216_8393617140521266362_n.jpg
    142226577_235334484739216_8393617140521266362_n.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 130867255_728198974761397_2835537806228058043_n.jpg
    130867255_728198974761397_2835537806228058043_n.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 342
  • 130837396_139841874380667_9206074626925475445_n.jpg
    130837396_139841874380667_9206074626925475445_n.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 349
Christian Laettner wore the same exact colorway in Barcelona , Stacey Augmon , Mark bryant ....

Actually a lot of players had those and wore them , i'm not calling these a Pippen shoes , same as the Dynamic flight from late 1992 ...

If you look at the size tag on Laettner size 16 ... Its 911202 ST Korea factory , same tagging as my early retail pair size 16 with ES stamp

Timmydatiger on instagram has the Mark Bryant autographed in size 14 .... credit to him for the picture !!!!

I will still always refer to them as the Pips LOL. He was the first to rock them, in a late-season home game against the Blazers in spring '92. At least, he was the first player I saw wearing them.
It's surprising looking back to think Nike never released that pair. White/black/red shoes were common and popular back then, and the Bulls' success and popularity at the time only helped with that.

I could never get down with the basketball Huaraches, always felt like they looked too clunky when styled casually. To me the hi’s and lows are night and day in terms of aesthetic.

I could never get down with the basketball Huaraches, always felt like they looked too clunky when styled casually. To me the hi’s and lows are night and day in terms of aesthetic.
I've always loved the way the look on feet with shorts. I remember being so hyped when I got a pair of the "Fab Five" colorway for my basketball summer league in 1992. They still to this day look futuristic, and something about the rounded lines/cutout on the side and the overall shape of the shoe always get me. The retros didn't have the shape, so it basically killed the shoe for me.

I've always loved the way the look on feet with shorts. I remember being so hyped when I got a pair of the "Fab Five" colorway for my basketball summer league in 1992. They still to this day look futuristic, and something about the rounded lines/cutout on the side and the overall shape of the shoe always get me. The retros didn't have the shape, so it basically killed the shoe for me.

The newest one was horrendously off in terms of shape. The 2003 pairs actually looked pretty good. Now I wish they would release these remastered.

I messaged their customer service a few days ago and they said they'd forward my info to their "raffle support" team and they never got back to me. Crazy that it's taking 2+ weeks to receive when shipping was like $20
Did the same the other day since the app had kept indicating the item is in Taiwan. They contacted me yesterday and told me the time has past enough for them to consider the package was lost in transition and thus, they’ve decided to refund me coz there’s no more stocks left…. And further confusing thing is, slightly before receiving such reply, I also got the email from size? stating that the refund was made because they have received the item that I have returned…. One says refunding because it was lost and the other says because they received the returned item?? Replied back to CS why don’t you just re-ship the returned item, only to receive “Sorry to hear, but no stocks here” kind of response…

And when I woke up today, I became aware that AfterShip app was somehow notifying me that the package has finally landed Japan yesterday… Let’s see what’s gonna happen next.

Did the same the other day since the app had kept indicating the item is in Taiwan. They contacted me yesterday and told me the time has past enough for them to consider the package was lost in transition and thus, they’ve decided to refund me coz there’s no more stocks left…. And further confusing thing is, slightly before receiving such reply, I also got the email from size? stating that the refund was made because they have received the item that I have returned…. One says refunding because it was lost and the other says because they received the returned item?? Replied back to CS why don’t you just re-ship the returned item, only to receive “Sorry to hear, but no stocks here” kind of response…

And when I woke up today, I became aware that AfterShip app was somehow notifying me that the package has finally landed Japan yesterday… Let’s see what’s gonna happen next.

bruh I feel like not one person in the US has gotten their pair :lol: they told me I can't file a claim until 21 days pass from when they shipped out despite the fact my tracking still comes up empty even though it was shipped out of their warehouse like 16 days ago

Dat brown pair is nice! Reminds me of the escape forces, and that JD am 90 from 10 or so years back.

Purps will be doubled up on for sure. I beat the hell out of the last retro—easily the most versatile color of the QS bunch. Digging those Escape-ish joints too, but that leather toe gives me pause….

Digging those Escape-ish joints too, but that leather toe gives me pause….
I feel the same way, but the materials on these look a lot nicer than what’s on the Escapes, especially the toebox. We’ll see though, hopefully will be able to cop directly from Nike. Both CWs are dope though, punches are up there with scream greens and dynamic pinks so no question about those.

Back
Top Bottom