Hurricane harvey....texas nters stay safe

Streets are closed, cops on every exit and entry...everything is closed people are driving around but there's nothing but a few gas stations open

no one did. people are saying so much in hindsight but it's impossible to prepare for something like this until it happens
the 4th biggest city in the US goes underwater...you can only do so much

Most def.

what do you do if you cant get home for a month or more, are utility/cable companies still billing? bet wells fargo still wants their note on your underwater crib...

unimaginable

prayers up to yall Houston folk, wish I was closer and could help on scene

Are businesses/ jobs closed for the time being or are people still trying to make it to work?

There are a few grocery stores and gas stations opened.

Our offices were closed yesterday and today. Just taking it day by day.

Yea it seems like the smaller mom and pop groceries stores are open. I'm sure some Kroger's and HEB's are too, but I cant realistically get to them

Is there really a way to evacuate 4 million people? After Rita I can see how son would be hesitant.

Nope. Our freeway system really only consist of i45, I-10, i290(which is always under construction) you put that many people on the Hwy at the same time, with all of the rain, flooding we got, more people would've died. People are crazy thinking this is the Mayors fault solely.

Hindsight is 20/20. Nobody could've totally predicted this storm would be this bad. I'm out in Katy and it's still streets surrounding me that are flooded completely.

no one did. people are saying so much in hindsight but it's impossible to prepare for something like this until it happens
the 4th biggest city in the US goes underwater...you can only do so much
Yeah this is wild.

This is going to be so ugly when it's said and done.
So many people without flood insurance :frown:

There are a few grocery stores and gas stations opened.

Our offices were closed yesterday and today. Just taking it day by day.

Thoughts and prayers are with you and everyone affected. I hope things get better quickly.

This is going to be so ugly when it's said and done.
So many people without flood insurance :frown::
My boy that prepares for damn near everything didn't even have flood insurance bc they said it's a low risk area. It's kinda messed up that you have to have a particular type of insurance. Just another way to nickel and dime people. Smh. The aftermath will be very ugly.

Yeah unless you're in flood zone, it's not a requirement and most people are in very low risk flood zones according to Fema.
No one could have saw this coming.

Back
Top Bottom