Hurricane harvey....texas nters stay safe

flood insurance should be mandatory anywhere in houston

just like my spot renters insurance is mandatory

Leslie Alexander upped his 4mil donation to 10 mil
giphy.gif

Live rescue at 99 and San Jacinto was crazy. Couple trapped on top of their truck in what looked like the middle of nowhere cause of all the water. Don't know how long they were there, but one of those rafts were able to get to them.

This is going to be so ugly when it's said and done.
So many people without flood insurance :frown::
the negative person in me was thinking about all the scaming thats about to happen , but whats important is making sure people are safe money comes and gos.

the negative person in me was thinking about all the scaming thats about to happen , but whats important is making sure people are safe money comes and gos.

There will be so many cars with salvage titles being sold to unsuspecting people. People are about to get a bunch of < 5K lemons

MAYWEATHER JUST DONATED 200 MILLION DOLLARS. YES YOU READ THAT CORRECTLY. 200 MILLION. IVE NEVER SEEN A DONATION THAT BIG BEFORE FROM A SINGLE INDIVIDUAL.

This is going to be so ugly when it's said and done.
So many people without flood insurance :frown::
Sad thing is alotta ppl either gon dip or just not come back if they already left...Imagine having to start all ova somewhere new unplanned :smh: ...n not good for the city itself, never want to lose population

Back
Top Bottom