Hurricane harvey....texas nters stay safe

over 4' of rain. that's a record for a storm in the continental US.

4 feet. just think of how crazy that is. not just in one spot but everywhere.

Yep thats a record for rainfall amount...katrina was alot of wind damage and levee surge was like 9 ft to 12 ft water...to the roof...id neva stay for a major hurricane again i get flashbacks seein harvey

Yep thats a record for rainfall amount...katrina was alot of wind damage and levee surge was like 9 ft to 12 ft water...to the roof...id neva stay for a major hurricane again i get flashbacks seein harvey
Did the city really set the hood up? I remember when katrina happened alot of dudes fighting kids from the N.O. in school. Taking girls and getting stabbed for it. **** was brazy.

First bush now trump..both presidents who dont have it all upstairs to solace the american people in time of catastrophe

Did the city really set the hood up? I remember when katrina happened alot of dudes fighting kids from the N.O. in school. Taking girls and getting stabbed for it. **** was brazy.
yeh i think they blew up the levees to this day cuz mayor was sayin the pumps n everthing was gucci the days before it hit..it was like martial law around this mug..alot of my homies went to houston after the storm but I stayed to clean up yadig..but yeh i know some dudes who went wilding in tx..soon as they got that 2300 fema green visa card they started servin in them tx hoods...long story short they aint make it back to new orleans again if u know wha i mean

yeh i think they blew up the levees to this day cuz mayor was sayin the pumps n everthing was gucci the days before it hit..it was like martial law around this mug..alot of my homies went to houston after the storm but I stayed to clean up yadig..but yeh i know some dudes who went wilding in tx..soon as they got that 2300 fema green visa card they started servin in them tx hoods...long story short they aint make it back to new orleans again if u know wha i mean
Yall brought the finest yellow bones to houston.

Why are it always the poor who get his by these disasters.

Have any middle or high class neighnorhoods been affected?

My fiancé and I have a Community Service group called Hands 2 Help where we do various volunteer projects in Houston http://instagram.com/hands.2.help . This weekend we are donating clothing and toiletries to those that are affected by Hurricane Harvey through "#HelpingHandsForHarvey.

For those who reside in Houston. There will be four donation stations set up on the North side, East Side, Midtown, and West side from 9am - 5pm.

For those that are out of town and wishing to donate to help us purchase items for this event, my fiancé and I have a PayPal set up where all proceeds will go to new clothes and toiletries.

So far today we have raised over $600 and we will take donations up to Friday. The link to donate is https://www.paypal.me/hands2help

The affects of this Hurricane is unbelievable. Ive been living in Houston for 3 years an I have never encountered anything like this in my life and Ive felt compelled to help. NT if you are able to come out and help or donate it would be deeply appreciated.

north 2.jpg north.jpg east.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited:
i feel bad for folks that been exiled from New Orleans cuz of Katrina, only to be once again be flooded out in Houston cuz of Harvey.

texans dont have to pay state taxes right
could the taxes if they collected state taxes
have helped i guess with supplies and stuff
was houston like not prepared
or does houston get hurricanes on the regular
or not the regular but do they have experience with em
this a cali dude who never been to texas so I'm just curious

TX and LA is always hurricane prone...i always hear of corpus christi getting smashed i think houston got hit back in the 80s but this harvey the first one Ive heard bout in my life...the only good thing from this storm is it seems.they learned from choas from katrina so the relief efforts comin bookoo quicker...more supplies boats etc

texans dont have to pay state taxes right
could the taxes if they collected state taxes
have helped i guess with supplies and stuff
was houston like not prepared
or does houston get hurricanes on the regular
or not the regular but do they have experience with em
this a cali dude who never been to texas so I'm just curious
That a good question
Texas doesnt pay state taxes but is the 2nd highest federal tax paying states. So that makes us on a VIP list to get assistance. We dont get hurricanes every year but when we do its not this bad.
Screenshot_20170829-203257.jpg

Back
Top Bottom