Hurricane harvey....texas nters stay safe

gators dont see you as food, dogs and cats should be worried but id be more concerned with the floating fire ant colonies.. you pop up your head out the water in one of them and :sick:

I had never heard of those fire ant rafts til yesterday. That's some awful stuff

tenor.gif

Yeah, I'm good on the south :lol:
I'm in MD and I've had the same thing happen. Damn thing came in through the sump pump in my basement.
0]

I know Osteen is getting some deserved flack, but what about the other major sports venues? They already have the infrastructure for food and toilets.

I don't know which area one of my former coworkers is in, but there was a huge snake on his window, and an alligator was just a couple feet from his yard like a lawn chair
That would scare the **** out of me :sick:
Never seen a snake in the wild, certainly no alligators.
On top of all the damage and flooding, gotta look out for those too. Idk if any of those snakes are venomous in Texas.

I know Osteen is getting some deserved flack, but what about the other major sports venues? They already have the infrastructure for food and toilets.

Read that NRG is housing a lot of medical personal with high priority people (disabled, people needing insulin, oxygen tanks, etc). I don't know if that's NRG stadium though, or NRG Park

Figures there's always these kinds of people looking to financially exploit a disaster too :smh:
600 complaints of price gouging, fraud, scams, charities, ... according to the Texas Attorney General's spokeswoman. Mostly price gouging of water and other necessities.
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...es-after-houston-store-sold-42-cases-of-water
Best Buy apologizes after Houston store sold $42 cases of water after Harvey
Best Buy is apologizing after a Houston store was reported to be selling cases of water for $42 after Hurricane Harvey hit the region.

A tweet showing the Best Buy prices went viral earlier Tuesday.
7551e48a161a01f890d8bc8d8a10b589.png

“This was a big mistake on the part of a few employees at one store on Friday,” a Best Buy spokesman said in a statement to The Hill. “As a company we are focused on helping, not hurting affected people. We’re sorry and it won’t happen again.”

“Not as an excuse but as an explanation, we don’t typically sell cases of water. The mistake was made when employees priced a case of water using the single-bottle price for each bottle in the case,” the statement continued.

The apology comes amid widespread reports of price gouging in the wake of the storm.

A spokeswoman for Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton (R) told The Hill earlier Tuesday that the office had received at least 600 complaints of price gouging and fraud after Harvey hit the region.

"As of our last tally this morning, we have 600 complaints pertaining to Hurricane Harvey (including scams, fraud, price gouging and charities), and that number is still rising," spokeswoman Kayleigh Lovvorn wrote in an email. "The majority of these complaints involve price gouging for bottled water, fuel, groceries and shelter."

Now see if the president was smart, hed use this unfortunate event to try to "unite" us all, Right?

But instead hes pardoning racists

WATTBA

Now see if the president was smart, hed use this unfortunate event to try to "unite" us all, Right?

But instead hes pardoning racists

WATTBA

Da dapper don is in H-Town and excited about the crowd size

img_20170829_163018-jpg.1967689

That would scare the **** out of me :sick:
Never seen a snake in the wild, certainly no alligators.
On top of all the damage and flooding, gotta look out for those too. Idk if any of those snakes are venomous in Texas.
It's A LOT of venomous snakes in Tejas. Especially water moccasins

Sunny on this side too.

They also just opened Toyota Center to relieve George R Brown, since there's more than 9,000 people right now

Back
Top Bottom