Hurricane harvey....texas nters stay safe

I got out of Htown just in time. If I still lived there my car would be underwater right now.

Yo im reddit and theyre saying joels wifey assaulted a flight attendant? Lo if so...

I saw a video yesterday of some woman in Texas, Houston I think, filming 2 alligators just chilling and swimming around in her flooded yard. :sick:
Hope y'all stay safe out there and best wishes.

I think that was 2008 bro and I believe she was found not guilty

Yea that's definitely old, though it feels like it was later than that

I saw a video yesterday of some woman in Texas, Houston I think, filming 2 alligators just chilling and swimming around in her flooded yard. :sick:
Hope y'all stay safe out there and best wishes.

I don't know which area one of my former coworkers is in, but there was a huge snake on his window, and an alligator was just a couple feet from his yard like a lawn chair

I never knew Texas had gators.

I knew they got snakes though :sick:

Beaumont has this thing called Gator Country that houses a lot of gators and I think snakes, almost as pets, and if the flooding got worse, they could possibly escape. 350 gators. These lose gators right now though, I'm just assuming they were ones in their natural habitat :sick:

Yea i had a few snakes crawl up the sewer into my house..

tenor.gif

Yeah, I'm good on the south :lol:

Beaumont has this thing called Gator Country that houses a lot of gators and I think snakes, almost as pets, and if the flooding got worse, they could possibly escape. 350 gators. These lose gators right now though, I'm just assuming they were ones in their natural habitat :sick:

gators dont see you as food, dogs and cats should be worried but id be more concerned with the floating fire ant colonies.. you pop up your head out the water in one of them and :sick:

Gators I assume you can avoid more easily than the fire ants. Those floating fire ants colony you may never see coming..

yeah the gators look scary in the pics but they're gonna go after pets and all those wild hogs in the area same with the sharks . those floating fire ants look like something straight out of a video game.

Back
Top Bottom