Hurricane Irma, FL Nters We May Be Next

Yeah water is gone from stores and gas stations are packed with cars, and this is only in central fl. So I could only imagine how hectic it is down south. Stay safe out there.

**** bouta be wild... Hopefully I'm wrong. The Jackass that posted that bugs bunny meme really thought that Ish was appropriate?

As much as I am over living in FL these days, I certainly do not want to see anyone harmed. I mean, I am staying optimistic that the storm does minimal damage or even comes at the state, but better to be prepared than not. I say this knowing full well I am not prepared, nor had the time or money to be so. If I get my pay tomorrow, I am gonna do some last minute prep for some sustenance/water and just say eff it. Probably gonna have to work the weekend to with my new job opening up a store near the house.

Stay safe out there NT fam and keep an open heart to help those who need it.

My sister had to drive an hour from Deerfield to get a specific formula for my baby niece :smh:

It just astounds me that if you have lived in FL for any extended period of time, you have been through something like this before but people panic like it is the end of the world.

People are gonna start acting real reckless and that is what worries me the most.

My sister had to drive an hour from Deerfield to get a specific formula for my baby niece :smh:
That's a scary side I never thought about. Hope she stacked up. Ain't nothing like a hollerin' infant/toddler waitin on milk/food.

I remember the first time I had to wait 30 mins or so for my wife to come back with the formula after one of us forgot to pick up a can and we ran out. Baby girl was FED UP

It just astounds me that if you have lived in FL for any extended period of time, you have been through something like this before but people panic like it is the end of the world.

People are gonna start acting real reckless and that is what worries me the most.

People are the same way up here in the northeast when 6+" inches of snow is predicted. It's ridiculous.

If we plan on driving to a state, which states are safe to go to?

People are the same way up here in the northeast when 6+" inches of snow is predicted. It's ridiculous.

Basically. Same people who drive crazy in rain. Like, it's FL, rain is an effing season man.

If we plan on driving to a state, which states are safe to go to?

If you aren't leaving today or tomorrow, it ain't worth trying to get out now. Gonna be a motorcade and getting stuck on the road where it can flood is not smarter than just bunkering down.

Facts. Im coolin right now.. I know this dying planets climate is out of whack right now and we're to blame (considering that a huge a chunk of ice broke off Antarctica). But even knowing that I'm still keeping my composure and not fearing **** that we helped cause.

Tampa just floods really bad. Especially as you get closer to the bay. I remember the summer of 2012 when it was constantly raining the bay flooded an area called bay shore. Other areas see ponds and the hillsborough river overflow. I feel like our drainage system is trash.

Facts. Im coolin right now.. I know this dying planets climate is out of whack right now and we're to blame (considering that a huge a chunk of ice broke off Antarctica). But even knowing that I'm still keeping my composure and not fearing **** that we helped cause.

Sad state of affairs. But know the impact we make, try to pull it back as much as we can, and try to educate others. I don't think the situation is completely salvageable, but we can certainly make a dent in the damage we have caused.

Tampa just floods really bad. Especially as you get closer to the bay. I remember the summer of 2012 when it was constantly raining the bay flooded an area called bay shore. Other areas see ponds and the hillsborough river overflow. I feel like our drainage system is trash.

it is, and the constant roadwork doesn't help matters either.

Sad state of affairs. But know the impact we make, try to pull it back as much as we can, and try to educate others. I don't think the situation is completely salvageable, but we can certainly make a dent in the damage we have caused.

it is, and the constant roadwork doesn't help matters either.
these new roads are lethal. Right after it rains these roads are slick as hell, it's like they have a film over them like at a bowling alley.

Cats supposed to be gangsta about the fact that one of the largest Atlantic storms in history is coming to their doorstep? Lol

Nobody's panicking around my side, but nobody's acting like this ain't nothing either

Back
Top Bottom