Hurricane Irma, FL Nters We May Be Next

Y'all be safe bros, lived in WPB for a few years and luckily only had that one tropical storm forget the name of it. Take proper precautions and best case scenario you got extra supplies for the next one. Feel like this is going to be a crazy season cause the damn water is so warm, just feeds these storms one after another.

It's a big "may". Honestly we don't know **** right now. But Jose is expected to become a hurricane by Friday

Being in the wake of Irma is letting it strengthen. This is some crazy stuff.

****. Doesnt Irma still have a chance to hit the tri state area too? :smh:

Im hoping both dont hit nothing but I know them chances is slim. Hope Puerto Rico stay safe. Got some fam out there :frown:

****. Doesnt Irma still have a chance to hit the tri state area too? :smh:

Im hoping both dont hit nothing but I know them chances is slim. Hope Puerto Rico stay safe. Got some fam out there :frown::

Plots are all over the place. The UK satellites are showing it hit East coast of FL, ours are showing West. Who knows with this one.

Last edited:
This is a week away and gas stations are running out of gas. I went to racetrack today and they have like 30 pumps and only had like 5 with fuel in them.

Checking in from Tallahassee. Gas stations were crazy, only had premium when I went after work. Grocery stores running out of water.

Checking in from Tallahassee. Gas stations were crazy, only had premium when I went after work. Grocery stores running out of water.
I live in central Florida and everything is crazy. They are unloading trucks at walmart and straight to a line of customers for water.

When sandy hit omg ppl on line for gas like voting lines. Except gas was necessary

Back
Top Bottom