************Hurricane Sandy Thread************ vol. BE SAFE!!!

happening in brooklyn, so dont open your doors. i didnt think they even needed to get in your house to fix the power?

any time there's a disaster you have all these scumbag bastards that just crawl out of the woodwork.
mean.gif
A guy i know posted a status last night saying he has a van and was asking for people who were down to loot with him if power ever went out :smh:

Too my hudson county peeps

I just called PSE and G (to those without power)

Its expected we're to be without power untill monday Nov 6th 8PM...

That might be just the latest though because thats literally a whole week with out power in a city/urban area

Thats not cool at all, looters and robbers are out at nights stay in and stay safe guys

any time there's a disaster you have all these scumbag bastards that just crawl out of the woodwork. :smh:
A guy i know posted a status last night saying he has a van and was asking for people who were down to loot with him if power ever went out :smh:

******g disgusting. :smh:
people already going through enough ******** and now these parasites are looking for a easy come up.

Im in Boston.

Im not talking about the people on this site who say boston but are really 30min out. Im in Boston Boston.

Dorchester to be exact and there is nothing at all. Same as last year. Nothing at all over here. They say it was going to be crazy but nothing going on here. From what i seen.

Earthquake, Hurricane, and blizzards are far away from today. Tornado last year. Here in MA.

the Government is messing with H.A.A.R.P again.

MA has got Earthquake, Hurricane, Blizzard, Tornado. Weird.

Not to make this overly political but credit to Chris Christie for having his priorities straight.

Last edited:
NY Scanner  ‏@NYScanner

Brooklyn: Multiple NYPD Officers enroute to the 60 Precinct to help out with Mobs who are looting storefronts in several neighborhoods.

this was a few hours ago

it doesnt seem like any of the news outlets are reporting anything about looting

should be interesting in lower manhattan tonight
there's scum going to houses dressed as con-ed robbing at gunpoint
mean.gif
animals gonna animal.

Spec im sorry to hear about everything, really.

People really aint **** man. Exploiting the situation for their own gain. Looting and robbing :smh: . Catching a hot slug to the chest would teach them a lesson.

Who else just saw Chris Christie on NBC?
"The sausage and peppers stand... It's gone |I"
:rofl:

Quick to get at him, but before he brought up the S&P stand he brought up the rides his children road over the summer at the boardwalk, and even the rides he went on with them.

Not sure if you were poking fun at him or anything, but he seems to be handling the situation better than Bloomberg is, as far as being a person about it and not a politician. (I'm from NY, if that matters)

[GALLERY="media, 122143"][/GALLERY][/quote]

Wish I knew what this statue is of, but still a chilling photo.

tumblr_mcqapmookF1rjjwcro1_1280.jpg

"Before and after shot of Rockaway Beach, in Queens, following the brunt of Superstorm Sandy"

8139585309_fea3942e9d_z.jpg

south ferry station
:x

heard some of da MTA train stations downtown is so flooded that you can basically scubadive in em...straight up underwater.

I haven't been posting much in this thread, but I've been seeing some heart breaking stuff posted by members here. Keep safe, keep your head up, the whole country's behind you. The flooding will go down, the power will be restored. Stay safe everyone, check on your neighbors, and please don't let them run generators in poorly ventilated areas. Lots of good people die from that.

NY Scanner ‏@NYScanner

Brooklyn: Multiple NYPD Officers enroute to the 60 Precinct to help out with Mobs who are looting storefronts in several neighborhoods.

this was a few hours ago

it doesnt seem like any of the news outlets are reporting anything about looting

should be interesting in lower manhattan tonight

there's scum going to houses dressed as con-ed robbing at gunpoint :smh:

animals gonna animal.

Spec im sorry to hear about everything, really.

i mean its brooklyn so i aint surprised.

and yea da heightz is gucci out here, this where "heightz" comes in handy, we're way above sea level so aint no flooding, da trees from around my immediate area is intact, only thing

i saw fallen was a modells sporting goods sign that fell off da building, i still got full power, no

internet, guess its down, so im tethering my PC to my galaxy nexus. George washington bridge is closed, and da trains is da wrap..looks like salt water really ravaged a good chunk

of da system, they're saying its da worst damage in its 108 year history.

i mean its brooklyn so i aint surprised.
and yea da heightz is gucci out here, this where "heightz" comes in handy, we're way above sea level so aint no flooding, da trees from around my immediate area is intact, only thing
i saw fallen was a modells sporting goods sign that fell off da building, i still got full power, no
internet, guess its down, so im tethering my PC to my galaxy nexus. George washington bridge is closed, and da trains is da wrap..looks like salt water really ravaged a good chunk
of da system, they're saying its da worst damage in its 108 year history.
Good to see you're doing okay my dude

Partial Bus Service Restored

Manhattan

M2, M5, M8, M11, M14, M15, SBS15, M34, M34A, M22, M57, M60, M86, M96, M101

Bronx

Bx1, Bx6, Bx7, Bx8, Bx10, Bx12, SBS12, Bx16, Bx23, Bx27, Bx36, Bx38, Bx40, Bx41, Bx55, Q50

Brooklyn

B1, B3, B15, B35, B41, B44, B46, B61, B82, Q58, Q59

Queens

Q4, Q6, Q7, Q10, Q12, Q22, Q23, Q25, Q33, Q46, Q50, Q60, Q65, Q66, Q69, Q101, Q113

Staten Island

S40, S46, S48, S53, S59, S61, S62, S74, S78, SBS79

Some routes may be operating with minor detours due to street conditions, customers are advised to look for signage at bus stops.

Link

Back
Top Bottom