I (ElderWatsonDiggs) Could Avery Well Be NT’s 1st Billionaire

Put me halfwa on. I was about to take an almost 6 figure job and was excited about it but **** that. Billis is like 10 figs. My massage budget (they're good for you, 1 60 minute massage is the same as 8 hours of sleep to your body) would be crazy, hell I could just buy a whole *** person with that kind of money.
Regular massage or the type of massages that @Peep Game gets on his bi-monthly trips to Montreal?

0C302B07-4A92-4183-951E-57128B1A8505.png
4909C595-53CA-4E52-B4D2-3ED81E2CF0C9.png
3E3BE0BF-C5D7-4065-87FB-040E403DF53D.png
EWD has been solid in my book ever since this gem. The confidence level to pull this off is some 1000000 level stuff

Yes I’m still here brother. Leave out of Newark on a 5AM flight tomorrow morning.

E is one of the few NTers that actually seen me grow from the beginning. Now that doesn’t mean he can verify anything so don’t ask him, but E himself is on his way to becoming hyper successful.
Any plans in NY tonight?

Yes I’m still here brother. Leave out of Newark on a 5AM flight tomorrow morning.

E is one of the few NTers that actually seen me grow from the beginning. Now that doesn’t mean he can verify anything so don’t ask him, but E himself is on his way to becoming hyper successful.

You flying out in your personal jet?

0C302B07-4A92-4183-951E-57128B1A8505.png
4909C595-53CA-4E52-B4D2-3ED81E2CF0C9.png
3E3BE0BF-C5D7-4065-87FB-040E403DF53D.png
EWD has been solid in my book ever since this gem. The confidence level to pull this off is some 1000000 level stuff
I mean for what it’s worth the whole “I will not be denied” attitude is what allowed me to be successful even when dealing with the huge multi-national companies with business deals.

Anyway that chick liked me. I found out later she was dealing with one of my distant homies on the low...she basically didn’t want to outsource her body out to the homies like that.

You flying out in your personal jet?
Contrary to popular belief I live very modest. I replaced my current Gen Mercedes GL450 with a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe. I own it and I feel very fortunate to have it.

But I follow a very aggressive reinvestment plan and forego many luxuries in life so that I can grow the company. As a matter of fact I went clothes shopping 3 weeks ago and was about to take my new clothes back, but wife made me keep them.

I’m new to you/this. What is it that you do? I’m always interested in these stories.

I know many successful people that have followed the linear path to a well off comfortable life (eg lawyer, pilot, doctor) etc. I know less that have done it a more unique way where the path isn’t so clearly defined.

Contrary to popular belief I live very modest. I replaced my current Gen Mercedes GL450 with a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe. I own it and I feel very fortunate to have it.

But I follow a very aggressive reinvestment plan and forego many luxuries in life so that I can grow the company. As a matter of fact I went clothes shopping 3 weeks ago and was about to take my new clothes back, but wife made me keep them.
Can you provide more details on how you’re going to become a billionaire?

My last question with all this new found wealth, are their any plans in the Pipeline for
philanthropic Contributions to society?

I feel you. I traded my car in for a schwinn and sold my house to down grade to a studio apt.

I mean for what it’s worth the whole “I will not be denied” attitude is what allowed me to be successful even when dealing with the huge multi-national companies with business deals.

Anyway that chick liked me. I found out later she was dealing with one of my distant homies on the low...she basically didn’t want to outsource her body out to the homies like that.

The “I won’t be denied” attitude works. If you want something, you gotta take initiative and make it happen.

Back
Top Bottom