I Know I'm not the Only One.... Vol. Keep it Gully

Originally Posted by eight2one

i love to keep it gully......
laugh.gif
I don't know why but I found this funny!

I know what you're talking about tho OP went to the movies on a group date a while back with me and wifey and my homeboy and his wifey and we bought oneadult ticket and three kids tickets!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trueballer507

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I know I'm not the only one....

Who has absolutely no idea what you're referring to...You can do this?

Im about to start going to the movies all the time now.

Anyone know if they got this in florida?
nerd.gif

i'm sure...nicer theaters have them pretty commonly.

Split the price of two tickets between 3 or more people. 2 people go in, one person comes back out with 2 ticket stubs and brings the next person in..and so on
laugh.gif
Used to do this all the time at basketball games for the lower levels.

When I ride in the car I roll the windows down and at the same time I put the air on, but not the AC just the air.

I heard using AC burns more gas
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I find a credit card and I'm gassin the hood up for half price

I find a credit card and I'm buying 50 movie tickets and sell em half price

smh.gif
but gas tickets from work ftw

OP, that's nothing. When I was in high school, my friends and I would do the 'buy two tickets, and bring in all your friends one at a time' thing,but then we flipped it. We would go around and ask everybody if we could have their ticket stubs, then we would take them to the customer service counter andreturn them and get the full face value back... then we'd go back and watch the movie. We would make between $50-80 on a busy weekend night.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

OP, that's nothing. When I was in high school, my friends and I would do the 'buy two tickets, and bring in all your friends one at a time' thing, but then we flipped it. We would go around and ask everybody if we could have their ticket stubs, then we would take them to the customer service counter and return them and get the full face value back... then we'd go back and watch the movie. We would make between $50-80 on a busy weekend night.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

Anyone know if they got this in florida?
nerd.gif
Nah, I haven't seen any down here.

I know I'm not the only one...

That has a thing for girls w/ sexy feet. (no weirdo)
lol wut that has nothing to do with Keepin it gully
laugh.gif

Haha aight ill give it another shot.

I know I'm not the only one....

That asks for a free cup of water at Mickey D's to fill it up with coke when the moneys tight

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

OP, that's nothing. When I was in high school, my friends and I would do the 'buy two tickets, and bring in all your friends one at a time' thing, but then we flipped it. We would go around and ask everybody if we could have their ticket stubs, then we would take them to the customer service counter and return them and get the full face value back... then we'd go back and watch the movie. We would make between $50-80 on a busy weekend night.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by BallinB

Split the price of two tickets between 3 or more people. 2 people go in, one person comes back out with 2 ticket stubs and brings the next person in..and so on

that is genius...

i am going to try that next time i go to the movies.
It works every time, just be smooth about it. Still doing it to this day, damn I'm cheap smh

save your sweet tea cup and get free refills of whatever you want...whenever you want.....FTW!!!

walk right behind someone acting like you put your metro card in the machine when entering / leaving the DMV metro!!! used to do this all the time when i wasyounger..
laugh.gif

Ask for a free water cup and fill it up with soda,

Claim other people kids on their taxes

Buys foodstamps from chicks in the hood,

Knows how to turn electricty on at a house +$%% Ga power

Turned the water back on after 5 when the water place closed

Freeze kool-aid in styro-foam cups

Growing in the hood FTW/FTL
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

I know I am not the only one that go to the movies and use the electronic ticket machine

and buy child prices

post your own

Got caught doing that when I was younger, the attendant made me my friends go pay the rest for a regular ticket.

when youre in the shower...you have to take a dump...but your too lazy to get out....so you take a dump in there......but then its too big to go through thestrainer thing......so you step/smush on it with your foot till it does......

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

when youre in the shower...you have to take a dump...but your too lazy to get out....so you take a dump in there......but then its too big to go through the strainer thing......so you step/smush on it with your foot till it does......

sick.gif

THATS NOT GULLY THATS DISGUSTING

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

when youre in the shower...you have to take a dump...but your too lazy to get out....so you take a dump in there......but then its too big to go through the strainer thing......so you step/smush on it with your foot till it does......

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom