I Know I'm not the Only One.... Vol. Keep it Gully

That asks for a free cup of water at Mickey D's to fill it up with coke when the moneys tight
i remember during football practice and two-a-days we would do that at the mcdonalds across the street from our school. after somebody was donewith they cup, we grabbed theirs and use it. it got so bad that they was saying only one refill, they was putting X's on the bottom of cups. hell they eventurned off the soda machine in the lobby and everybody had to ask for refills. they eventually complained to our school and the whole school was banned.
laugh.gif
good times.

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

when youre in the shower...you have to take a dump...but your too lazy to get out....so you take a dump in there......but then its too big to go through the strainer thing......so you step/smush on it with your foot till it does......

sick.gif

THATS NOT GULLY THATS DISGUSTING

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

when youre in the shower...you have to take a dump...but your too lazy to get out....so you take a dump in there......but then its too big to go through the strainer thing......so you step/smush on it with your foot till it does......

Originally Posted by MeloVP

28r1dkz.gif

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

walk right behind someone acting like you put your metro card in the machine when entering / leaving the DMV metro!!! used to do this all the time when i was younger..
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i used to do this all the time when i was short on funds when i worked at the library of congress and took metro every day. my boy even got busted 1morning coming to work
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

Anyone know if they got this in florida?
nerd.gif
Nah, I haven't seen any down here.

I know I'm not the only one...

That has a thing for girls w/ sexy feet. (no weirdo)
lol wut that has nothing to do with Keepin it gully
laugh.gif
Haha aight ill give it another shot.

I know I'm not the only one....

That asks for a free cup of water at Mickey D's to fill it up with coke when the moneys tight

roll.gif

i love doing this

I Know im not the only one that takes there own snacks to the movies.

Ever returned a tall T when they was 4 for 20 and got $30 back because i returned em like they was solo shirts for the 9.99 that was on the tags

matter of fact i used the movie refund trick earlier to take the fam out to see harry pottter

Originally Posted by solefood229

Knows how to turn electricty on at a house +$%% Ga power

Turned the water back on after 5 when the water place closed
i need to know both of those
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Casper jr:

Water is pretty simple usually in the front of your house there is a cover lift it on turn the nozzle

Power is different because every company has a different setup,

Twist off the meter and there should be two prongs covered with little plastic bags(they look like nick bags) take off the plastic covers and twist the meterback on and your good,

I've haven't done either of these in about 6 years though so don't quote me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I find a credit card and I'm gassin the hood up for half price

I find a credit card and I'm buying 50 movie tickets and sell em half price
debt card trick >credit card tricks
pimp.gif
wink.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

pimp.gif
wink.gif
nerd.gif
What is this debit card trick you speak of?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by BallinB

Split the price of two tickets between 3 or more people. 2 people go in, one person comes back out with 2 ticket stubs and brings the next person in..and so on

that is genius...

i am going to try that next time i go to the movies.

word. so simple yet didnt never cross my mind lol

walk right behind someone acting like you put your metro card in the machine when entering / leaving the DMV metro!!! used to do this all the time when i was younger..
laugh.gif

humbruh. i used to do this all day on the Red Line. a young panther be all over DC chillin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by BallinB

Split the price of two tickets between 3 or more people. 2 people go in, one person comes back out with 2 ticket stubs and brings the next person in..and so on
you've got to be kidding me
laugh.gif
You've never done that? I've done it once or twice only though...Early high school years
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone know if they got this in florida?
nerd.gif
Nah, I haven't seen any down here.

I know I'm not the only one...

That has a thing for girls w/ sexy feet. (no weirdo)

nerd.gif
i do also..and yes they do have those machines down here,everywhere actually.

call a pizza place....block the # or use a payphone, order whatever the hell you want, give them an address (not yours silly!) but one where your gonna beposted up at.....and when ol boy pulls up......GET EM!!!!

and you wonder why your local carry out or dominoes doesnt deliver to your hood anymore...

ahh those were the days!
laugh.gif
&
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Snake201

pimp.gif
wink.gif
nerd.gif
What is this debit card trick you speak of?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

call a pizza place....block the # or use a payphone, order whatever the hell you want, give them an address (not yours silly!) but one where your gonna be posted up at.....and when ol boy pulls up......GET EM!!!!

and you wonder why your local carry out or dominoes doesnt deliver to your hood anymore...

ahh those were the days!
laugh.gif
&
smh.gif

Oh my god we stayed doing this !*@%...but to the chinese man...
We got greedy though...we started asking for him to bring change of 100...and they started bringing undercovers

I know I'm not the only one that puts water in the soap dispenser when it's running low so I don't have to buy a new bottle of soap.

purchasing some dank with the fake 20s at night so homie really wont be able to tell...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

i know im not the only one that ask can i nut in her and if she say no do it anyways
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i dont know any guys who actually listen when the girls says dont nut in my mouth...

or if the girls says tell me when you're about to nut...

they enjoy the surprise
laugh.gif

and i enjoy the throwup right after
sick.gif
this can be looked at both ways..I'm going to look at it in the other way

http://photobucket.com

Back
Top Bottom