I Know I'm not the Only One.... Vol. Keep it Gully

you're the same dudes who prolly buy 1000$ shoes and starve themselves for days
eyes.gif

i bought 2 child tickets to go see transformers 2 with the wife it was worth the 14 bucks i spent instead of 22

one of the important staff members at Job Corps used to keep it gully!..
laugh.gif

hommie was an ex marine...and after school hours..dude would be lurkin around, but he was on some ninja type status with the camo, and was never seen, sittinin trees, on top of roofs and all..
indifferent.gif
.......tryna catch people fromtime to time smokin tweed or gettin into any other illegal activity!!!
he'll take your blunt, or bag and make you dump it...just to make an example.....but sometimes he'll pocket it for later use!!!

ol boy had a thing for some of the female students...(ages ranging from 16-24 at all job corps)...and they had a thing for him, cuz i guess some girls likethat "ill be your girl and call you daddy" type seelo..........anywayz, he twurked a couple of em on the low and of course other students knew thedeal....but eventually it got out to one of wrong staff and got homie fired!!!
roll.gif

Go down the street to Burger King around 11. Wait for someone to order and pull up to the window, at night it usually takes some time for them to get the food.

You creep up behind the bumper and wait for the exchange.Run through and take the bag. Its actually really hard but one of the funniest things when you takesomeones food.\

Order a pizza to a house down the road, wait in their yard. Guy rolls up, make it look like your coming from the back before he gets to the door. Ask him howmuch you owe, take the pizza first. Then just slowly walk into the backyard until he can't see you, and run.

Works good

go to shoppers or safeway and leave the 24 pack on the bottom of your cart, most of the time cashier wont even see it. grandpa taught me this btw.

Originally Posted by BallinB

Split the price of two tickets between 3 or more people. 2 people go in, one person comes back out with 2 ticket stubs and brings the next person in..and so on

IVE DOEN THAT SO MANY TIMES LMAO

Whenever I`m at Wal-Mart, I add about $40 to my groceries in self checkout. The door alarmas don`t detect food
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Go down the street to Burger King around 11. Wait for someone to order and pull up to the window, at night it usually takes some time for them to get the food.

You creep up behind the bumper and wait for the exchange.Run through and take the bag. Its actually really hard but one of the funniest things when you take someones food.\

Order a pizza to a house down the road, wait in their yard. Guy rolls up, make it look like your coming from the back before he gets to the door. Ask him how much you owe, take the pizza first. Then just slowly walk into the backyard until he can't see you, and run.

Works good
Yo, both them ideas are GENIUS
laugh.gif

all you gotta do is:
1. buy ticket
2. fold it in half
3. show the person at the door you were in there already
4. watch movie
5. unfold ticket
6. return it and say your friend never made it
=free movie

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by BallinB

Split the price of two tickets between 3 or more people. 2 people go in, one person comes back out with 2 ticket stubs and brings the next person in..and so on
you've got to be kidding me
laugh.gif
You've never done that? I've done it once or twice only though...Early high school years
laugh.gif

In high school everyone would do that.. i never triied. too much of a chicken to get caught

Go up to a liquor store with the cigs behind the counter. Ask for six boxes of whatever cigs you want, then after they put them down on the counter, ask themfor another six boxes of *ask for whatever cigs are the farthest away so the clerk has to turn their back to grab them* .

Grab the first six packs off the counter and make a dash for the door.

Back
Top Bottom